• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

leafman101

... and a recommendation for congress to impeach trump himself for obstruction,

Love that people still refer to the Mueller investigation as “nothing”

Bleedsblue&white

... and a recommendation for congress to impeach trump himself for obstruction,

Love that people still refer to the Mueller investigation as “nothing”
Yep, that's why I'm pretty sure holmes has hacked beleafer....I don'tr agree with the guy generally, but I never thought of beleafer as stupid (far from it), but it's my opinion that only a trumpanzee or similarly stunted person could read the Mueller report and come away thinking they found nothing.

....I know we live in this pc world where we are supposed to respect everybody's opinion. **** that.

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
My hope is that one day people here will realize that it is only the little criminal that gets time in the US. The biggest criminals almost always get away with it. Especially in Washington.

Get caught with a dime bag? 5 years.

Insider trading, ruin people's lives, steal their savings etc? Nothing... as long as you're connected to some ******* politician.

It won't change, the swamp is just using a PO Box now.

BeLeafer

resurrected
Yep, it's always something/somebody else when it comes to the Dem establishment's losing. Never that the 'centrist' ideology just doesn't appeal much to people outside of their rarified world of Ivy League degrees and corporate acheivers.