• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

mbow30

lecoqsportif

My guess is that “move the election day” is a deliberate distraction from the actual voter suppression that is in the works or is already unfolding.

And the idiot media, which gushed about ”change of tone”, will go bananas.

axlsalinger

Unlikely that djt would be referred to as owner of a large hotel chain.

trump hotels is a pretty recent thing and he only owns a few. Most hotels bearingthe name are licensed.
Yeah, I don't think it refers to Trump either. Just found it funny that it mentions Naomi Campbell's birthday party, and there's a picture of her & Ghislaine with Trump. There are going to be several "businessmen" caught up in this.

And Dershowitz not going to be in a very good mood on Friday.

Bleedsblue&white

As bad as we think Trump apologists are, just wait til more details come out re; epstein.

Even now with all the pictures of Trump and Epstein together I will bet a dollar that most right wingers are talking about Clinton being on the island and will ignore Trump.

They all need to be strung up and anally probed with acid imo.

soco22

Wonder at what point govt will try and regulate what news outlets put on TV when they look back at covid 19 and how certain news networks really fucked over the population for political reasons by giving bad information

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
This mass mail-in voting is going to be a mess and give the Dolt ammunition to snow people. News agencies, universities and other organizations are already running tests of the system by sending in ballots to a PO Box they created and ballots are missing. I'm of the mind that they should simply do drive-thru voting like they are doing drive-thru testing. It will eliminate a lot of possible errors. Also, I think they should extend voting to the 3rd and 4th to do so in order to give everyone a chance to vote.

Having been to polling centers, I do not think the delay in drive-thru voting will be worse. In fact I think it will speed things up as they can vote on tablets provided at the centers.

To be clear, the ballots that are missing weren't GOP votes, they were across the board and if anything, mail-in voting could hurt Biden due to shenanigans.

Habsy

Now in certain states like NY, CA etc a discrepancy of 3-5% won't make a lick of difference but in OH, FL, PA etc? It absolutely will. I'm thinking Trump is bitching about voter fraud because the GOP is gearing up to do something and it is just a deflection tactic. If so, this is the silent coup not something overt.

Habsy

Do some more research, this widespread mail-in ballot issue could benefit Trump more than Biden. COVID or not I am voting in person and it appears many people feel the same way. THe trust factor just isn't there once you drop the ballot in the mail.