• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

zeke

FFS. It’s about progress to peace and good out of suit but whatever. You guys are seriously fucked to the point that you can’t even discuss shit without railing. Whatever man, nothing good can happen without it being shit on. I for one am glad there is movement to stabilization of that region. One less problem to focus on because there are plenty more.
What if its actually just solidifying his front for an imminent war on Iran?

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
I would love if there was "progress to peace" or "movement to stabilize the region". What I'm trying to say is that if you think anything Trump is involved won't end up worse in the long term, well, you're just not fucking paying attention.

You call us "seriously fucked" but all we've been is somewhat observant of an obvious trend. Everything he touches turns to shit. It's done from bad philosophical premises, run by other grifters and con men, to produce outcomes that benefit Donnie above all else. The only thing seriously fucked here is the expectation that this starting point can produce real improvement.
So you feel this is a canard, that’s nothing will change with the Arab world finally recognizing Israel’s right to exist after almost 80 years?

For just a minute take Trump out of the equation, you don’t see positive movement? What’s your concern?

zeke

"I know the CDC director was stating the truth but my #1 goal was to undermine him as best as I could because my election is much more important thsn dead Americans"

Bleedsblue&white

How is being hopeful that the pact signed with Israel extends to all of the region to reduce tension have anything to do with your disdain of Trump?
My entire point is that maybe something actually good can come out of this mess and you all get stupid.

Maybe it’s antisemitism because you guys sure as shit don’t seem to care while railing on dumb shit far less important.
Well I absolutely don't give an extra fucks about Israel...I don't believe Jewish people are any better or worse than anybody else and I don't care about the bible and all the religious reasons people treat Israel differently than say...Australia...so there's that.

You basically insinuated that we were all ignoring this Very Big Deal to focus on All The Other Stuff That Is Always Happening...I call bullshit.

Pissed me off, you fucking jerk....now I'm off the rodeo.

Habsy

No its quite evitable.
So you think Trump is pumping their tires too then. Selling them arms that makes the defense contractors happy and when they’ve bought enough the hawks get their war? That the working theory here?

Habsy

Well I absolutely don't give an extra fucks about Israel...I don't believe Jewish people are any better or worse than anybody else and I don't care about the bible and all the religious reasons people treat Israel differently than say...Australia...so there's that.

You basically insinuated that we were all ignoring this Very Big Deal to focus on All The Other Stuff That Is Always Happening...I call bullshit.

Pissed me off, you fucking jerk....now I'm off the rodeo.
Pretty tightly wound on this aren’t you?

Whatever man, you do you.

zeke

So you think Trump is pumping their tires too then. Selling them arms that makes the defense contractors happy and when they’ve bought enough the hawks get their war? That the working theory here?
Eh, I think trump would love saudi/bahrain/uae/Israel to go to war with Iran for him.

Using US equipment of course.