• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Trump cultists can’t be reasoned with and they are immune to irony. Still, this news illustrates how much of a delusional fucking loser this clown really is and Americans should be ashamed that a person like that is running the country

If you have shit credit you cant get hired as a teller at a bank yet this donkey who is 300 million in the red can run a country?

The American dream

1) There's tax evasion in those hills, keep digging
2) The bigger political story at the moment should be that the President has 100's of millions owing to international banks that is coming due shortly.

Reactions: CH1
1) There's tax evasion in those hills, keep digging
2) The bigger political story at the moment should be that the President has 100's of millions owing to international banks that is coming due shortly.

yep.

I think the Republicans might throw Trump to the wolves if they end up getting their third SCOTUS judge. Mitch McConnell will be an all-time hero for the conservative judicial project. If Biden wins the election and Trump cries foul, every republican can stop pretending they don’t see, hear or read his tweets and rants and rediscover their moral compass around this issue of “peaceful transition of power.”

I’ll be more concerned about what will happen if they don’t confirm Barrett.

Back