• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Yup, like Warren is as bad as trump somehow.

Habsy is a lost cause.

Really? You really want to even reference me? Shit or get off the pot.

Now, since many of you are clearly dumb (more likely just dicks)...

Nobody is equal to Trumps idiocy, Nobody. What you can't seem to wrap your heads around is that I don't settle. Just because Warren is the lesser of two evils doesn't mean she has to be voted for.

Of course your opinions are all that matter. My own personal beliefs are irrelevant because you all clearly know what's best.

I get the resistance. Warren represents a mood change that has the US shifting into a Euro state of mind (more social programs and red tape)

A lot of folks spent their entire life grossed out by that possibility.

Pretty much this. To an extent anyway.

NC9 special election is going down to the wire.

D 50.8 %
R 48.6%

with half the vote counted.

of course, dems has the big early vote lead so the gop will likely come back and win this one still, but remember this isn't supposed to be a closely contested district, but a gop stronghold.

looks like the gop will take it by about 2+ %. good result for the gop.

You got to follow @chris_arnade if you’re interested in these voting patterns

@chris_arnade
Robeson county is one of the most fascinating places I have been in the US.

It is 1/3 White, 1/3 Black, and 1/3 Native American (Lumbee tribe).

All mostly poor.

And it swung heavily to Trump from Obama. One of the OOT counties (voted twice for Obama, then voted for Trump)

Final Robeson Co. results: McCready (D) won it by just 1.1% tonight, despite winning it by 15.3% last fall. Just an awful performance that helped cost Dems this special.

Really? You really want to even reference me? Shit or get off the pot.

Now, since many of you are clearly dumb (more likely just dicks)...

Nobody is equal to Trumps idiocy, Nobody. What you can't seem to wrap your heads around is that I don't settle. Just because Warren is the lesser of two evils doesn't mean she has to be voted for.

Of course your opinions are all that matter. My own personal beliefs are irrelevant because you all clearly know what's best.
You showed so much promise in the immediate aftermath of parkland, when the smell of gunpowder was still fresh, but have drifted back into your old habits.

Willing to vote against warren/sanders and trump rather than do all in your power to get someone who is mentally ill out of office.

Lost cause.

I'm torn on whether or not he knows he's lying or if he actually believes that he went to ground zero to help. It's entirely plausible he's that sociopathic that he's rewritten history in his head and believes his own lies.

I'm torn on whether or not he knows he's lying or if he actually believes that he went to ground zero to help. It's entirely plausible he's that sociopathic that he's rewritten history in his head and believes his own lies.

I'm sure he was driven through some of Manhattan that day.

Back