• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Not only super disgusting....it's also unnecessarily cowardly. NBA is mega popular in China. Call the regime's bluff and let them consider a ban.

Push comes to shove, I don't think the Chinese government wants to take away the NBA from its populace. Bread and circuses.

Would be pretty cool if this I spired a viral FREE HONG KONG sign barrage at pretty much every US sporting event.

Not only super disgusting....it's also unnecessarily cowardly. NBA is mega popular in China. Call the regime's bluff and let them consider a ban.

Push comes to shove, I don't think the Chinese government wants to take away the NBA from its populace. Bread and circuses.

Re:China, it really is pop culture that's the only way to get through to them, so yeah, really annoying how the NBA is handling things. Ideally would have lots of pro-HK stuff in anything that can be seen in China, since try as they might, I doubt they can block anything.

And about Turkey, is this just Trump figuring out these are his last few weeks/months in office, so time to get all the last things that Vlad wants in?

New book out “All The President’s Women” contains 43 new allegations re: sexual assaults or harassment by Trump. Not that it will matter even though he said he does that out loud too.

Back