• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I'm still dumbfounded by the boldness of his grifting. Right in plain sight. And he just keeps on getting away with it.

Hopefully it catches up to him before he dies.

Grifty the magical Grifter, at it again. Because of course he is, his entire life is a fucking fraud

It's probably a rigged contest then... Some staffer (Family of staffer) magically always wins (different ones each time... ) Still fraud. And it's only a small example of the Grift. But will anyone hold him to account... The Senate holds a magic 8 ball. Lindsay with the call I see no grift here there are no transcripts. (Your correct it's not a transcript) (BTW his eyes were covered with a sleep mask.)

It's probably a rigged contest then... Some staffer (Family of staffer) magically always wins (different ones each time... ) Still fraud. And it's only a small example of the Grift. But will anyone hold him to account... The Senate holds a magic 8 ball. Lindsay with the call I see no grift here there are no transcripts. (Your correct it's not a transcript) (BTW his eyes were covered with a sleep mask.)

As it's happening while he's in office, he's pretty close to immune from criminal charges. But the people around him, not so much. There's a bucket of stuff waiting to smoke him from his pre presidential days for when he leaves office, but I'm hoping that the people around him who were committing crimes on his behalf get strung up for willingly going through with this shit. He's not running a fraudulent contest by himself, he has accomplices.

As it's happening while he's in office, he's pretty close to immune from criminal charges. But the people around him, not so much. There's a bucket of stuff waiting to smoke him from his pre presidential days for when he leaves office, but I'm hoping that the people around him who were committing crimes on his behalf get strung up for willingly going through with this shit. He's not running a fraudulent contest by himself, he has accomplices.
I disagree with the Justice Dept. memo that was made during Nixon's term. (Which has never had a challenge and won't for now) Also if there is no waiving of the statutes of limitations during the period (that they are President) then whomever is President should NEVER be immune to criminal law..

However it is not the most egregious case of 2 separate laws in the United States of America. <cough>"Affluenza"</Cough>

Also, inB4 whitehouse damage control.

Sondland is a Trump appointee, who was specifically chosen by Pompeo to have an expanded role in Europe. He's not a never Trumper, deep state plant or any of the other bullshit they want to use. Which probably means they're going to double down on the tact they used with Vindman and call Sondland a traitor.

So we've spun the wheel of stupidity and landed on "He's in cahoots with the Democrats"

Sondland donated 1 million to the Trump campaign in 2016

World's Greatest Economy, update:

• Trump's 33 months: +189k jobs/month, -1.1% unemployment rate, +2.6% gdp/quarter, -810b deficit/yr
  • Previous 33 months: +223k jobs/month, -1.4% unemployment rate, +2.6% gdp/quarter, -504b deficit/yr

I think the steaks were better, tbh.

3A87359B-435F-4276-A987-FD9C6D0C9D60.png

Bloomberg noooooo.....

No. No. No.

No more clueless billionaires.

Not clueless at all, he knows exactly what he's doing. He's trying to "rescue" the Democrats from Warren or Bernie, who he's always considered too extreme. Biden is the choice of the donor wing of the Democrats, but it looks like he's not going to be able to get the job done and there are dems who are legitimately worried about Warren or Bernie not being able to beat Trump (they're dead wrong), and then rattling the cage too much if they do win (yeah, they're right here...but it's a necessary rattling)

Reporter: “Mr. President, did you hear that Gov. Bevin lost?”

Donald Trump: “Who?”

Reporter: “How does it feel to see yet another politician you endorsed lose?”

DT: “Never heard of him.”

Reporter: “You were in Kentucky campaigning for him yesterday.”

DT: “Never been there.”

Back