• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

No.

It’s the reactionary sky is falling over everything that just gets boring. 90% of it is opinion and yet it’s expected to be treated as fact.
Zeke has been posting 50 Twitter links a day for the last 3 years, I'm just wondering how its only being mentioned now.

I would be interested in seeing a twitter ban for a week just to see him try to post original thought though.

I should flood the thread with right leaning tweets. You know, since people like pages and pages of tweets.

I should flood the thread with right leaning tweets. You know, since people like pages and pages of tweets.
Yes. You should.

Not because I agree with who you would be linking, but simply to watch this thread become completely unreadable.

Yes. You should.

Not because I agree with who you would be linking, but simply to watch this thread become completely unreadable.
Problem is I don’t follow anyone on Twitter. I’m sure you couldn’t throw a stone and not hit some RW moron tweeting incessantly...

@realdonaldtrump

Put him on ignore if you have an issue.

There better not be any restrictions on content on the Leafs board dictated by two Habs fans if said poster is following the rules.

There better not be any restrictions on content on the Leafs board dictated by two Habs fans if said poster is following the rules.
Nobody is going to ban twitter.

Habsy, if anything, is going to just add more twitter posts to this glorious thread.

Lol. 14 years and I’ve restricted? Heck if anything I’ve had complaints on it being too loose. Now requests are faux pas?

#fascism

Huh?

Altair suggested he'd be interested in seeing a twitter ban to restrict zeke - I just said there'd better not be.

“dictated by two Habs fans” isn’t meant to be inflammatory? Oh ok then.

I get that you almost never agree with me and that’s perfectly ok. If you’re implying I haven’t held my word for well over a decade about interfering well then you’re off base on that one.

“dictated by two Habs fans” isn’t meant to be inflammatory? Oh ok then.

I get that you almost never agree with me and that’s perfectly ok. If you’re implying I haven’t held my word for well over a decade about interfering well then you’re off base on that one.

... as in... you and Altair, two Habs fans, complaining about zeke's twitter posts on the Leafs board... better not lead to a twitter ban.

That's it, that's all. Not sure where you got anything about the past decade.

Back