• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

How is that still a thing? She's out in a forest somewhere.

Maybe she should just keep popping up until November and they'll focus on her and forget about smearing Bernie.

Surprised they haven't come up with anything besides communist now that Biden's dropping.

Because establishment dems never tire of their evidence-free, pearl-clutching outrage over bernie supporters ...

I got railed on twitter from both sides when I said dems would vote for bloomer and vote for bernie.

Of course, I got more likes for it than attacks.

However, Mr Steele, who led the Republican party between 2009 and 2011, dismissed Mr Barr’s rebuke to Mr Trump and the White House’s uncharacteristically diplomatic response as part of an effort to quiet dissent at the Department of Justice.

Citing the White House’s unusually pragmatic reaction to Mr Barr’s remarks, Mr Steele tweeted: “Slow your roll if you think Barr is breaking from Trump.

“This was a carefully staged message to cool down pissed off DOJ attys whom Barr undercut & to avoid any further internal strife.

“This message does not get sideways with Trump because he’s already done what Trump wanted.”

How is that still a thing? She's out in a forest somewhere.

Maybe she should just keep popping up until November and they'll focus on her and forget about smearing Bernie.

Surprised they haven't come up with anything besides communist now that Biden's dropping.

The only reason it's still a thing to the Hannity wing of the party is because they are saying she, and her entourage, got away with a lot of lying while Stone got a recommendation of 9 years. That's why he keeps bringing it up lately. Of course there will be yet another reason for doing so next month.

Back