• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

What I find interesting though is when Fauci is talking in front of trump he corrects himself to take away judgement....it's always. "No, what I said was....." And then proceeds to use a trump speaking point.....
This is pissing me off about Fauci
If a little ass-kissing in front of the Emperor is required to keep his current position, assume the position. Fauci's expertise right now is critically important and he needs to remain exactly where he is and to keep doing what he's been doing.

And I mean a little respectful ass-kissing, not a press conference blowjob like Trump received from Pence the other day.

As I said, the professionals will take over. Unfortunately he’s not completely getting out of their way.

Who the hell knows. maybe they push up Wednesday’s rate cut to tonight.

Otherwise, I think it dumps at least 3 % from the get go

Who the hell knows. maybe they push up Wednesday’s rate cut to tonight.

Otherwise, I think it dumps at least 3 % from the get go
I just want to see Donald panic as he sees -7% carnage, call an emergency presser at 9am tomorrow because the dumbass thinks it would help... And then things dump ten times harder from it.

One can hope.

If you’re a bear you want to sell the rallies built on inexperienced shorts and false bullish hope

Ohio being smart by avoiding gathering crowds. Govt encouraging take out and delivery
2B9C4D2B-8C8F-4824-B7EB-E33C7F872763.jpeg

Back