• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

You're right habsy...a lot of our medical advances coming out of ww2 were made as the result of horrific experiments conducted on Jews and other "miscreants" by the nazis.
Yep

This is hilarious.

Fox John Roberts asks trump why he is blatantly disagreeing with what his CDC director just said today about vaccines and trump just says his director is wrong and the vaccine will be released immediately.

the president of the United States.

Said that china and russia have better ballot security.

The president of the united states.

I expected something that trashy, just not from you. I’ll adjust my expectations. Cheers.
I'll tell you habsy, I've had my watershed moment with this shit...so let me be clear.

If you support trump you are an idiot, an extremely wealthy person who does not care about anything but themselves so still an idiot...or a brain-washed idiot.
Anybody I run into from here on in that wants to be vocal about being pro-trump will get it with both barrels...idc if it's at work, if it's some idiot behind me in line...it is beyond insane to pretend that that man should be in charge of anything.

I'm not one to pop off in public, but if some qanon crackpot spouts off around me again I'm going to town.

I mean, part of me feels as though the media has been complicit in this whole ordeal.

They're terrible. How about some simple questions.

"Sir, you have admitted already many times that you have lied about the virus to make people feel more optimistic - so why should we believe anything you are saying about it?"

"SIr you have objectively done a terrible job on covid, as our death per capita numbers are worse than all but a small handful of countries that were hit much earlier or are much less developed - why do you think you can keep lying your way through this?"

I can see you’re all so far in the hate tank that some goodness out of evil just doesn’t register. Again, such a shame.

d1009521056199e43e58617481dc8b5b.gif

You're never going to get tired of being wrong about him, are you? Saying that you're tired of him, and acknowledging the fact that you have tried to excuse him on a pile of issues with obvious red flags attached to them, just isn't the same thing.

There is only one rational way to approach anything Trump is involved in. Show me. Show me real results over an extended period of time. He is the least deserving person on the planet of anything resembling benefit of the doubt.

Back