• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

A friendly reminder that ...

0f2BkbB.jpg

No its quite evitable.

So you think Trump is pumping their tires too then. Selling them arms that makes the defense contractors happy and when they’ve bought enough the hawks get their war? That the working theory here?

Well I absolutely don't give an extra fucks about Israel...I don't believe Jewish people are any better or worse than anybody else and I don't care about the bible and all the religious reasons people treat Israel differently than say...Australia...so there's that.

You basically insinuated that we were all ignoring this Very Big Deal to focus on All The Other Stuff That Is Always Happening...I call bullshit.

Pissed me off, you fucking jerk....now I'm off the rodeo.

Pretty tightly wound on this aren’t you?

Whatever man, you do you.

So you think Trump is pumping their tires too then. Selling them arms that makes the defense contractors happy and when they’ve bought enough the hawks get their war? That the working theory here?

Eh, I think trump would love saudi/bahrain/uae/Israel to go to war with Iran for him.

Using US equipment of course.

Eh, I think trump would love saudi/bahrain/uae/Israel to go to war with Iran for him.

Using US equipment of course.
I have zero doubt as well but I just don’t see how people can just slough off a working agreement between Israel and the Arabs. Anyway, there’s plenty that I don’t give a crap about too.. To each their own.

Oh I'm well aware Palestine got ignored. That is still an issue that needs resolved for sure.
The resolution for them is being screwed. They'll be living in an apartheid state. Was always the most likely solution. But I hesitate to call it "good"

If this was done under a Democrat I think the reaction here would be different. Such a shame.
I'd be pissed. But I can only speak for me.
We sold out the Palestinians. I'm not shocked but yeah I think this peace will be similar to that gained before WW II.
I honestly hope I'm wrong but I have doubts. But I hope in 20 years I can eat crow over this

Last edited:
This guy is serious about peace

Yeah, let's trust him to succeed where everyone else has failed. Grandpa fucking Simpson.

Back