• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Coronavirus Resources - and other things to not worry about

LeafGm

“I used my platform and the weight of my celebrity to propagate harmful public health advice in the middle of a pandemic that’s slamming my home country and state disproportionately hard. And I did that not because I believed what I was saying was correct, but because I wanted to piss off one of my friends. Oh and by the way, I still don’t think that public health advice applies to me, specifically.”

it’d be fascinating to hear the internal thought process that goes into believing that this explanation somehow makes him look better than if he actually believed “masks are for bitches.”

Preston

That is what I've learned. If everyone just lived their life by having group gatherings and get-togethers outdoors, and eliminate all indoor gatherings (outside of doing your groceries and whatnot, with a mask) this virus would be fucking wrecked.

Winter will be rough.

LeafGm

That is what I've learned. If everyone just lived their life by having group gatherings and get-togethers outdoors, and eliminate all indoor gatherings (outside of doing your groceries and whatnot, with a mask) this virus would be fucking wrecked.

Winter will be rough.

Meh.

I’m going to enjoy as much as time as possible outdoors this summer with family & friends.

And then by the time “lockdown 2: electric boogaloo” rolls around in the fall/winter, I’ll be well tanned & relaxed, with a fully stocked chest freezer and plenty of non-perishable food with which to hunker down, if need be.

Preston

Meh.

I’m going to enjoy as much as time as possible outdoors this summer with family & friends.

And then by the time “lockdown 2: electric boogaloo” rolls around in the fall/winter, I’ll be well tanned & relaxed, with a fully stocked chest freezer and plenty of non-perishable food with which to hunker down, if need be.
Well that's you. The vast majority will not feel that way I feel. That's what has me a bit worried more than anything. I've been mostly locked in this summer anyway so my life won't change much.