• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Coronavirus Resources - and other things to not worry about

I went to do a side job today, and a woman in her 30's in a workout outfit asked me if I can do the job with a mask on, and if I wouldn't mind having some type of newer coveralls .....

From across the driveway i told her that I won't need to enter her place and that I will only need her to open the taps and make sure the water is running after I am done.

She tells me that she isn't happy about this.

I said lady, you called me and I am taking the risk here .... And besides, your foot valve is in the lake and that is the problem here, and i will be in there and at the pump house.

I showed her my snorkle mask and my wet suit I wear, she said, I don't care, I would feel more comfortable if you would do as i ask ....

So, they are without running water.

People are bloody nuts.

That feels like the start of a different movie

I wonder what the charts look like for the regular flu over the course of a year (not just this year but any given year). Both sheer number of cases and the rise and drops along the way.

I wonder what the charts look like for the regular flu over the course of a year (not just this year but any given year). Both sheer number of cases and the rise and drops along the way.
20200427_CovidweeklydeathsUSthroughApril26.jpg

weed to the rescue??
https://nypost.com/2020/05/21/scientists-believe-cannabis-could-help-prevent-treat-coronavirus/amp/

They have high hopes for a coronavirus breakthrough.

A team of Canadian scientists believes it has found strong strains of cannabis that could help prevent and then treat coronavirus infections, according to interviews and a study.

Researchers from the University of Lethbridge said that a study in April showed at least 13 cannabis plants high in CBD that appeared to affect the ACE2 pathways that the bug uses to access the body.

“We were totally stunned at first, and then we were really happy,” one of the researchers, Olga Kovalchuk, told CTV News.

weed to the rescue??
https://nypost.com/2020/05/21/scientists-believe-cannabis-could-help-prevent-treat-coronavirus/amp/

They have high hopes for a coronavirus breakthrough.

A team of Canadian scientists believes it has found strong strains of cannabis that could help prevent and then treat coronavirus infections, according to interviews and a study.

Researchers from the University of Lethbridge said that a study in April showed at least 13 cannabis plants high in CBD that appeared to affect the ACE2 pathways that the bug uses to access the body.

“We were totally stunned at first, and then we were really happy,” one of the researchers, Olga Kovalchuk, told CTV News.
Is this fucking why weed stonks blew up just now? Fuck that shit. I'm selling my Cresco.

The study, which is yet to be peer-reviewed, was carried out in partnership with Pathway Rx, a cannabis therapy research company, and Swysh Inc, a cannabinoid-based research company.

The former is owned by Sundial Growers. Pump it up I suppose.

Back