• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Coronavirus Resources

axlsalinger

Updated Worldwide Covid-19 Stats:

Daily Canada Covid-19 Update:

Creating this thread for people to post relevant and up-to-date info on Covid-19. I'll start with 3 podcasts that everyone should listen to if you want to get a comprehensive overview of what we know so far (or to forward to friends and family members who are very concerned about this issue).

CH1 provided a list of medications that could help in one of the threads, stuff like that would be perfect to post in here for easy access.

Sam Harris Podcast Episode 190 - Guest Nicholas Christakis

Sam Harris Podcast Episode 191 - Guest Amesh Adalja

Sam Harris Podcast Episode 192 - Guest Paul Bloom

Joe Rogan Experience Episode 1439 - Guest Michael Osterholm

Peter Attia Drive Episode 97 - Guest Peter Hotez (plus a lot of detailed show notes and resources as you scroll down the page).

Attia is an extremely intelligent doctor and I recommend following him in the upcoming weeks as he will be releasing more podcasts on this topic. Search for "Joe Rogan Peter Attia" on YouTube if you want to know more about him. He's an expert in longevity and a great resource to learn more about ways we can increase our lifespan and quality of life as we age, based on the most recent and relevant data.

Peter Attia Drive Episode 98 - Guest Dr. Paul Grewal

Peter Attia Drive Episode 99 - 2nd Peter Hotez interview

Peter Attia Drive Episode 100 - Guest Sam Harris

Peter Attia Drive Episode 102 - Guest Michael Osterholm

Last edited:

fergy57

I don't really twitter, most of the twitter use I do comes from this site. I assume and expect you all to filter the bullshit before you post lol.

Preston

I don't really twitter, most of the twitter use I do comes from this site. I assume and expect you all to filter the bullshit before you post lol.
Generally the rule is if it comes from a MAGA guy ignore. If it comes from a Bernie bro or far left extremist, ignore. If it comes from a medical professional, pay attention.

aniablue

U should ALWAYS have six months of essentials on hand. NOT just now. Been saying that for eons.

I am getting the frequencies for the virus on Monday. Via all my researchers, but that is useless to everyone because NONE of you have a harmonic generator.

So, here it is. Get good clean water. Take liberal amounts of Vitamin C throughout the day. Get high, high quality nano colloidal silver, and enjoy the OMEGA MAN experience.

Watch Omega Man with Charlton Heston, quite a flick.

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
The difference between broad based testing and testing by need

There are going to be a lot of untested 20-29 yr old running around infecting people that "feel fine".

Preston

I’ve tried 6 Shoppers near me and they’re all out of nano colloidal silver.

But I did procure some Jif peanut butter on sale.
Shoppers has truly brutal prices. Dated someone back in the day that worked at shoppers and got 30% off regular priced shit. Turns out Walmart was still cheaper in almost every scenario.

But anyway I loaded up on my last shit today. I'm locked and loaded (and probably infected).

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
Yeah even Rexall is 20% cheaper when it comes to stuff like toothpaste and deodorant... someone has to pay for those Optimum Points

Preston

I wish canopy hurried the **** up and released those bevvies. I'm not much of an alcohol drinker or weed smoker, but there's something about having a tweed beverage with my meal to take to edge off after being high strung all day due to this chaos that really fucking intrigues me. Not to mention 0 calories? You kidding me?

I don't think the drinks will be successful longterm for a bunch of reasons I won't bore you with. But I will sure as **** be a consumer of them.

UWHabs

Yeah even Rexall is 20% cheaper when it comes to stuff like toothpaste and deodorant... someone has to pay for those Optimum Points
Shoppers entire model is that things are ridiculously expensive at regular price, but they frequently have crazy sales. So if you shop there all the time and plan ahead, you can get things cheaper than anywhere else. But if you go in because you ran out of Shampoo, you're paying through the nose for it.