• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Fanboy fight: XBox V Playstation

Re: OT - Fanboy fight: XBox 360 V PS3

I believe Halo is the big one for xbox....Forza as well
Gran Turismo, Metal Gear, God of War for ps3

The only game I cringed at when I saw it on the PS3 list, because I'm definitely leaning 360 at the moment.

If you wanna play online against others and love gaming then go with the 360... sure you pay for xbox live but the experience is generally flawless. Also because you pay for it, you get updates and expansion packs first on xbox.

If you game occasionally, rarely playonline and watch movies, or stream movies via vuze etc... then PS3 all the way.

I have two of both. (weird I know) but my ps3's are my media hubs for streaming and the Xbox solely for gaming.

If you wanna play online against others and love gaming then go with the 360... sure you pay for xbox live but the experience is generally flawless. Also because you pay for it, you get updates and expansion packs first on xbox.

If you game occasionally, rarely playonline and watch movies, or stream movies via vuze etc... then PS3 all the way.

/thread

well done hoss....that pretty much sums it up

I have a PS3 and it's my jack of all trades system...but I game more than watch movies on it. XBOX 360 seems like your type of system though.

I already have a boxee for streaming media, so while that's definitely an awesome feature it doesn't really do much for my current set up....I may have to grab one to use as a media hub later on though, if I don't go with one today.

Shit, just get both.

You are making good coin now, and both go for around or under $200.

Shit, just get both.

You are making good coin now, and both go for around or under $200.

I thought about that, but I'm only home for 11 days out of the next 8 weeks, silly to buy both right now.

I would assume the fact you have access to the internet would lessen your need for in depth analysis on either system....they're 6 year old systems for christ sake.

So you are buying the system solely for gaming? Guess it comes down to which genre of games you prefer.

Sports? FPS? Fighting Games? RPG?

I would assume the fact you have access to the internet would lessen your need for in depth analysis on either system....they're 6 year old systems for christ sake.

Never owned a PS3, played one maybe twice and I trust you twats to give me a reasonable idea of how useful it is more than I do some 13 year old on a gaming forum.

Back