• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Altair

G
What’s it about?
Woman gets sexually assaulted*, police don't believe her and charge her with a false report. Meanwhile a bunch of similar assaults are happening or being reported and a bunch of police officers, primarily women try to catch the guy doing it, while the woman getting charged with false reporting of a crime starts to fall apart.

*Edit: Sexually assaulted is putting it lightly. If this sort of thing is disturbing, stop reading here

Small Spoiler

Violently raped, tied up, and photographed

Last edited:

Habspatrol

ADMINuteman
Staff member
G

Woman gets sexually assaulted*, police don't believe her and charge her with a false report. Meanwhile a bunch of similar assaults are happening or being reported and a bunch of police officers, primarily women try to catch the guy doing it, while the woman getting charged with false reporting of a crime starts to fall apart.

*Edit: Sexually assaulted is putting it lightly. If this sort of thing is disturbing, stop reading here

Small Spoiler

Violently raped, tied up, and photographed
You gave away a lot more spoilers in your explanation than in your "spoiler." Your "spoiler" happens in the first episode... the rest gives away 90% of the show.

Altair

You gave away a lot more spoilers in your explanation than in your "spoiler." Your "spoiler" happens in the first episode... the rest gives away 90% of the show.
hardly. Maybe 10 percent in a very vague way.

Nothing I posted would be out of place in a CBC movie review.

What matters more is the interactions of the characters more than the plot itself.

blkngldbabe

Cheers. While that could be triggering I find it far less difficult to watch than kids being hurt or killed. I just can't with that anymore. It's ruined some of my favorite genres for me, sadly.

Altair

Law and Order:SVU had much more sexual assault and it's still going strong
True. The actual sexual assault isn't graphicly depicted, but I don't think any show has dealt with the aftermath from a personal perspective as deeply as this show.

I still didn't care for it, but I don't think I'm the target audience.