• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Bleedsblue&white

I had a vision of entire historical story lines delving into the history and origins of every school (bene gessserit, mentats, axlotyls, suks, guild, etc) and the Houses, Peoples, and Religions. Just endless material. And no movie could ever get close to all of that in.
Nope, that's one reason I'm glad the books kept going without Herbert Sr.
Massive amounts of back story, my Silmarillion.

Bleedsblue&white

Man they just poured her into that suit back in the day.
Funny story.

I called her 6 of nine...obvious reference cause yeah, she was hot. I did it all the time.
Fast forward and we're all watching Voyager, my roomie is there with his gf, and when 7 appears on the screen he calls her 6 of 9 cause that's all he's ever heard, he has no idea that she's 7 of 9.

His gf is glaring at him and he has no idea why as he's completely innocent of harbouring the feelings for Jeri that I am.

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
Funny story.

I called her 6 of nine...obvious reference cause yeah, she was hot. I did it all the time.
Fast forward and we're all watching Voyager, my roomie is there with his gf, and when 7 appears on the screen he calls her 6 of 9 cause that's all he's ever heard, he has no idea that she's 7 of 9.

His gf is glaring at him and he has no idea why as he's completely innocent of harbouring the feelings for Jeri that I am.
Collateral damage. Funny stuff.

Hoss

Anyone see parasite? I think I'd Ike it but I don't want to justify my enjoyment based on art and cinematography...I'd like an interesting script and story

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
Anyone see parasite? I think I'd Ike it but I don't want to justify my enjoyment based on art and cinematography...I'd like an interesting script and story
I think you’ll like the story. Definitely interesting and outlandish. Appreciation of cinematography is completely unnecessary

Habspatrol

ADMINuteman
Staff member
Just finished Uncut Gems. It was pretty good, but rather frustrating too. Sandler was really good. I give it like a 7/10