• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Habspatrol

ADMINuteman
Staff member
I don't necessarily disagree... but if it's good, I don't really care how many previous incarnations there are.

Montana

Champion
My biggest issue with Shakespeare has always been the fact there's too many Hamlets....doesn't matter if they're any good, there's been too many now, so I am incapable of enjoying it.

MyNameIsJonas

Devs with Nick Offerman and Allison Pill on FX

Dispatches from Elsewhere with Jason Segal, Sally Field, Richard E Grant, Eve Lindley, and Abdre 3000 on AMC

Both started strong

zeke

HOUSE ATREIDES

DUKE LETO​
PAUL​
LADY JESSICA​
1586920130598.jpeg
DUNCAN IDAHO​
GURNEY HALLECK​
ALIA​
1586920517869.jpeg
THUFIR HAWAT​
DR. YUEH​
1586920675014.jpeg

HOUSE HARKKONEN

BARON VLADIMIR​
FEYD RAUTHA​
BEAST RABBAN​
1586921033231.jpeg
PITER DI VRIES​
1586922688494.jpeg

HOUSE CORRINO

REV. MOTHER MOHIAM​
SHADDAM IV​
PRINCESS IRULAN​
HASIMIR FENRING​
LADY FENRING​

FREMEN

CHANI​
STILGAR​
LIET-KYNES​
SHADOUT MAPES​
JAMIS​
HARAH​
1586922132340.jpeg

zeke

Well he's first and foremost supposed to be pretty much the most badass fighter in the universe so I like the pick.

We'll hopefully see if he can pull off zombie-Duncan later on.

Bleedsblue&white

Well he's first and foremost supposed to be pretty much the most badass fighter in the universe so I like the pick.

We'll hopefully see if he can pull off zombie-Duncan later on.
I'm having a hard time picturing Ronin delivering some of Duncan's lines but I won't go in with too much pre-judgement.

Hoss

The documentary of the first making of Dune by that Chilean artist is amazing. It was on netflix a while ago.
He had Salvador Dali lined up, Jagger, Orson Welles ...a whole bunch of crazy choices. He had Giger do the drawings which were the precursor to Aliens.

Jodorowsky's Dune it was called. Shows how his book of art was shopped around and many people believe sci fi ripped him off in so many different ways.

Look for it it's great.

Hoss

I always remember him as the cop who just hated John Rambo.

Fun story.... I know and have met (somewhat in the family) the director of First Bloos, Weekend at Bernies, producer of Law and Order, and director of The Apprenticship of Duddy Kravitz. (I am sure Habsy must have watched that back in his youth in Montreal)

Ted Kotcheff. I have a signed copy of his book about directing and producing some major flicks back in the 80's

Also directed my old firstchoice/superchannel movie. Uncommon Valor with Gene Hackman.

He's married to a family friend