• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

JackBurton

Maybe I will kill myself after watching it. I will send old VHS tapes to all of you of season 4 as to the answer why I did it.

Last edited:

worm

BCS is some of the best TV I’ve seen in years. Absolutely brilliant.
the 5 mins of somebody walking around in circles gets old fast

a lot of the side characters are just not good and the ones that are interesting they do not do anything with (eg. howard)

on season 4 currently

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
better call saul is just okay btw
Yeah. I'm a huge BB fan and wanted to love BCS but I stopped watching after season 3. Don't remember -- it was slow as molasses, which I'm ok with, but the Bob Odenkirk character simply does not have enough depth or he's just not a good enough actor to be a lead...either way, it's pretty one note.

And I never bought into his relationship with Kim Wexler -- what are they doing together?

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
It’s sad, and not unlike Trump, that some of you can’t handle constructive criticism, and instead resort to name calling and questioning my mental health.

LeafOfFaith

Yeah. I'm a huge BB fan and wanted to love BCS but I stopped watching after season 3. Don't remember -- it was slow as molasses, which I'm ok with, but the Bob Odenkirk character simply does not have enough depth or he's just not a good enough actor to be a lead...either way, it's pretty one note.

And I never bought into his relationship with Kim Wexler -- what are they doing together?
I also loved BB - the only show I think I've ever binged, watching like 65 episodes in a month. And I tried the first several episodes of BCS and was so crazy bored I couldn't continue. I love Odenkirk though. And I have a feeling I would've gotten into it if I kept going, but it just wasn't doing it and now I'd have to rewatch those boring episodes again after all these years which feels too daunting.

LeafGm

I also loved BB - the only show I think I've ever binged, watching like 65 episodes in a month. And I tried the first several episodes of BCS and was so crazy bored I couldn't continue. I love Odenkirk though. And I have a feeling I would've gotten into it if I kept going, but it just wasn't doing it and now I'd have to rewatch those boring episodes again after all these years which feels too daunting.

Protip:

Just look up BCS on Wikipedia, go to the list of episodes, read the episode summaries of the ones you’ve already watched and then you’re good to go.

And yeah, the show is definitely a slow burn to start (though I still enjoyed that part of the show), but it really starts picking up steam as it goes.

worm

Protip:

Just look up BCS on Wikipedia, go to the list of episodes, read the episode summaries of the ones you’ve already watched and then you’re good to go.

And yeah, the show is definitely a slow burn to start (though I still enjoyed that part of the show), but it really starts picking up steam as it goes.
i actually think the opposite

it gets old and redundant by season 4

first season was good really good