• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

worm

the good thing about Nolan movies is that they always keep me interested

i generally cannot fucking stand car chase scenes but he makes me forget they are car chase scenes

LeafOfFaith

Honestly take out that whole military storming of the castle level and Inception is probably perfect.

Remove the whole Matt Damon fight section and Interstellar is perfect.

And yeah, at least one too many set pieces in Dark Knight. Probably one of Harvey ones.

For some reason, Interstellar ended up being totally forgettable for me. I literally can't remember what the hell it was actually about, and don't even remember Matt Damon in it. Maybe I feel alseep or something and didn't even realize.

worm

For some reason, Interstellar ended up being totally forgettable for me. I literally can't remember what the hell it was actually about, and don't even remember Matt Damon in it. Maybe I feel alseep or something and didn't even realize.
he was on the planet where time was messed up

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.

Lol. same here. Did I see a different edit???

LeafOfFaith

Oh wait, shit, Interstellar was when McConaughey ended up being the ghost in the machine whose future self started his past self out on his own journey? Now I remember why it was forgettable.

zeke

The science of time was perfect in interstellar. Next level stuff.

The entire point of the movie was that time was an illusion.

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
The science of time was perfect in interstellar. Next level stuff.

The entire point of the movie was that time was an illusion.

so the Leafs and Habs are still in the playoffs fighting for the Cup?

MapleLeafBlueJayBoy

Matt Damon was just doing some on the job training for The Martian. Just passing thru.

JackBurton

I do like Nolan a lot, but I wasn't as big a fan of Dunkirk as most. 1917 was a superior war film.
I will say it's weird a guy was involved with the Titanic and Dunkirk.

mbow30

Honestly take out that whole military storming of the castle level and Inception is probably perfect.

Remove the whole Matt Damon fight section and Interstellar is perfect.

And yeah, at least one too many set pieces in Dark Knight. Probably one of Harvey ones.

could have done without most of Harvey in DK.

Nailed memento, though.

zeke

I do like Nolan a lot, but I wasn't as big a fan of Dunkirk as most. 1917 was a superior war film.
I will say it's weird a guy was involved with the Titanic and Dunkirk.

I think I take dunkirk there. I gotta rewatch both but something a little too schmaltzy in 1917 that rubbed me wrong even though it was pretty great