• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

That was a really interesting read, thanks.

I still think Howard sounded batshit crazy though.

rewatch it with einsteins model of gravity in mind and suddenly he doesnt sound so insane.

Nope. Still sounds insane. I mean, even if you don't unpack all of the obvious woo and just look at the idea of him quitting acting to teach people that he's discovered 100 year old settled physics (gravity isn't a force....though it's still referred to as one colloquially, but definitely not scientifically), that's fucking crazy.

This is not the first time Terrence Howard has spectacularly lost the plot. He posted on twitter a couple of years ago, mathematical "proof" that 1x1=2. He referenced the "Annunaki", and "Universal Geometry" in his thesis on the matter.

Jonah Hill slated to play the villain in the next Batman. No word on who yet but people are speculating its The Riddler

Finally saw Midsommar. My favourite film of the year. It's long, but I was never bored. It slowly builds tension and is so well made and acted. I can't wait for the 3 hour directors cut coming out next month. It had to be cut to avoid NC-17.

For anyone who likes "hood" shows (The Wire, etc). Top Boy is fucking dope. Similarish to The Wire (minus the police pov) but set in London.

For anyone who likes "hood" shows (The Wire, etc). Top Boy is fucking dope. Similarish to The Wire (minus the police pov) but set in London.

I heard it's worth digging and finding the original 8 episodes or so and watching them first. Gives a lot more insight on where the current story starts.

Back