• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Decided to check out The Man in the High Castle. Two episodes in, and it's GREAT so far.

I read the book a long time ago, don't remember all that much about it, but if the show keeps up this level of quality it's definitely worth a look.

I also started watching it and really enjoying it. I'm about the same point.

New Unsolved Mysteries is a big disappointment. It's ironic, in trying to modernize the show they've made it look like every other crime show out there. They should have had a host, and holy shit, it drags horribly. They made the odd decision to focus on 1 case for almost an hour each show. They should have had 2 per episode with different themes (UFA/Crime/paranormal, ETC).

Season 1 was great but I lost interest in season 2. Way too much back and forth for me personally. Really jumped all over the place

Finally finished up season 4 of The Last Kingdom, really great series so far for those that are into historical series. Sex Education on Netflix is a fun show, plenty of lol moments. Now I’m on a Sons of Anarchy binge. Vive le covid.

i think i finished tv

cannot really get into anything new

dark is meh
i have been trying to get into man in high castle but cannot
even killing eve has been tough to watch

too nice outside to watch TV.

that being said, Alone is having it's best season ever.

not out west

buncha rain

still managed 4 rounds of golf in 4 days but still need something to do when the sun goes down at 11

Back