• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

For some reason, Interstellar ended up being totally forgettable for me. I literally can't remember what the hell it was actually about, and don't even remember Matt Damon in it. Maybe I feel alseep or something and didn't even realize.

Lol. same here. Did I see a different edit???

Oh wait, shit, Interstellar was when McConaughey ended up being the ghost in the machine whose future self started his past self out on his own journey? Now I remember why it was forgettable.

The science of time was perfect in interstellar. Next level stuff.

The entire point of the movie was that time was an illusion.

The science of time was perfect in interstellar. Next level stuff.

The entire point of the movie was that time was an illusion.

so the Leafs and Habs are still in the playoffs fighting for the Cup?

For some reason, Interstellar ended up being totally forgettable for me. I literally can't remember what the hell it was actually about, and don't even remember Matt Damon in it. Maybe I feel alseep or something and didn't even realize.

Matt Damon was just doing some on the job training for The Martian. Just passing thru.

I do like Nolan a lot, but I wasn't as big a fan of Dunkirk as most. 1917 was a superior war film.
I will say it's weird a guy was involved with the Titanic and Dunkirk.

Honestly take out that whole military storming of the castle level and Inception is probably perfect.

Remove the whole Matt Damon fight section and Interstellar is perfect.

And yeah, at least one too many set pieces in Dark Knight. Probably one of Harvey ones.

could have done without most of Harvey in DK.

Nailed memento, though.

I do like Nolan a lot, but I wasn't as big a fan of Dunkirk as most. 1917 was a superior war film.
I will say it's weird a guy was involved with the Titanic and Dunkirk.

I think I take dunkirk there. I gotta rewatch both but something a little too schmaltzy in 1917 that rubbed me wrong even though it was pretty great

Insomnia is one of the better remakes. I do think it would have been stronger with different actors than Pacino and Williams (And i love both).

Dark Knight (Joker) was literally a perfect movie that would've been more perfect without the tugboat bomb filler.

Dark Knight Rises was not great, and the ending was absolutely horrible. Bruce is dead? Terrible. Bruce is alive but living anonymously abroad? Terrible. That scene with "Robin" when this was a closed-ended trilogy? Stupid. Destroyed it for me the way the last season of GOT destroyed the near-perfection that preceded it.

Back