• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Random Chat/Check In Thread

Hi,
I'm a new member, just wanted to introduce myself. I usually use allducks.com I am the mod for the Ducks forum on SDHF. I will try to be as active as I can on here.

Welcome! It'll be great to have another poster! Feel free to post all you want, and to start threads, etc.

May I ask how you found us?

Last edited by a moderator:
:smilewinkgrin: Welcome and I'll look the other way to the link you posted...for now that is. Do post comments here all you want, another opinion is welcome, just not links...:sarcasm

Welcome! It'll be great to have another poster! Feel free to post all you want, and to start threads, etc.

May I ask how you found us?

I just searched for Anaheim Ducks forums, I was seeing if there were more out there

I just searched for Anaheim Ducks forums, I was seeing if there were more out there
:rolleyes(2):Most Ducks fans do not post on hockey boards, it's a mystery to me why not but they just won't. I know a very nice lady who tried to register but just wasn't able to do so, and I just didn't know how to help her online....bummer!!!
My cousins daughter was another victim of computer illiteracy. I have a built in computer guru, so I am able to be here.....:worshippy:

Welcome to Forum Ice mighty all the way. Great to have you aboard. We don't have a lot of Duck fans but the ones we do have are class A people. You'll like what you see. Hope to see you around often.

hoo-hoo...leave it up to my boys to wait until this late date to firm up thier playoff plans,I think they do it to keep me on my toes,or the edge of my wheelchair,or on my last nerve,one of the above... I should call them the nailbiters,or the Cardiac Kids, or the citizens of Frustration Station

hoo-hoo...leave it up to my boys to wait until this late date to firm up thier playoff plans,I think they do it to keep me on my toes,or the edge of my wheelchair,or on my last nerve,one of the above... I should call them the nailbiters,or the Cardiac Kids, or the citizens of Frustration Station
:pepper Well look who has made a return to our humble abode here....how are you doing ???:seeya:

You can always stop by and visit us. So quiet on the Ducks board that you can here the tumble weeds blowing through...my kids have grown up and left the nest, off drinking and chasing girls. Only one left around is Baltic...once in a while hoserduck stops by but that's about it.

I keep up to date with all that's happening, no worries :) I'm watching out for ya's Veca dear. I havn't seen a lot of games in full this year, but I will be watching them in the playoffs. 4th was impressive, but I wish it wasn't Nashville. Phoenix/SJ/LA or Vancouver woulda been nice. Nashville has our number.

Hello. What do you think of our new players?
I'm indifferent because I like to judge newer players when they're actually on the ice this season, however, I have to say the roster looks really good. I'm optimistic about this year, and I believe the Ducks have the ability to go over the hump and make it to the Stanley Cup.

Back