• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Funnier Side of Tragedy: Memes and Such

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
I've been through this.
What you need to do is complete as many manly tasks as you can, preferably wearing nothing but a loincloth. That should increase the level of testosterone in the place...you're not going to lower the estrogen level, give up that idea...and allow you to reassert your dominance.
Wife
Daughter
Daughter
Granddaughter

Loin cloth? That’s weirder than any of Preston’s alter-egos.

zeke

So walking around ghost town in the rain and cold, I've realized that all my favorite playlists are basically Apocalypse music.

So I guess I've been prepping.

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
Can you guys imagine if a more deadly virus this contagious comes along? If the governments of the world don’t put a global response plan in place after this I just don’t know what to say about our species.

zeke

Can you guys imagine if a more deadly virus this contagious comes along? If the governments of the world don’t put a global response plan in place after this I just don’t know what to say about our species.
Another virus will come. No doubt. And worse. This is only a medium contagious and medium deadly one.

As for a global response - unfortunately globalists dont have much power anymore. USA and UK created the globalist world we were raised in, but now both are intent on destroying that.

axlsalinger

Maybe I'm an optimist, but I am pretty certain that is going to happen. Once this lightens up, most people can't wait to get back to normal, but there will be a much stronger global pandemic plan developed by the people in position to make it happen.