• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The News Thread

Proactive is always better than reactive .... unfortunately trying to get a cancer diagnosed "on time " is not so easy.
I had 4 hospital visits and numerous doctor appointments to figure why I was losing so much blood.
3 years later they tell me I have stage 3 colon cancer .... and I lose most of my large intestines.
To top it off, I had to pay 800 a week for 16 weeks for chemo ....... so ya, if they can diagnose the cancer early enough it can be a life saver ..... but unfortunately for many, it is a bloody circus in our medical profession.
Cheers all lol.
That's brutal man. How are you doing these days?

Uncus, is chemo not covered by insurance? That's brutal.
Not the stuff they had me on.

Even sadder is I paid into the union benefits for years, and as soon as I became ill, they cut me off.
If I could give any advice to the younger people on this board ..... watch where your money goes and pay attention to union investments... misappropriation of funds is like a get out of jail free card for uninsured pensions.
Btw ...... habsy why do you have to make it so hard to visit here lol.
The new look is nice .....
Have a great day all.

Not sure if anyone follows the world of auto racing, but devastating crash in Belgium formula 2 race.

One driver dead. Watching it live I didn't really think he would be walking away from that...

Just come out already and admit you have found more "unidentified aerial phenomena" and be done with it

By the look if Mindz storm tracking map above we are all dead soon anyway

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-capture-ufo-sightings-it-calls-them-n1056201

Three videos posted online that have been described as being related to UFO sightings do indeed include footage of “unidentified aerial phenomena,” a U.S. Navy spokesman confirmed.

But as for specifics, spokesman Joseph Gradisher said the Navy doesn't know exactly what the objects are.

"The three videos (one from 2004 and two from 2015) show incursions into our military training ranges by unidentified aerial phenomena," Gradisher told NBC News in an emailed statement.

"The Navy has characterized the observed phenomena as unidentified," he said.

So this afternoon a friend and myself headed out back along the lower river to see what kind a game has been coming around and if there are any elk in the area.
Well we were cutting through a cedar area, when all of a sudden something comes smashing through the brush 100 yards in front.
We can see the trees moving and the ground pounding ..... a 400 pound black bear came charging through at us.
The bears ears were pinned and it was like it was in slow motion.
Now earlier this morning, I was in the soo buying a new rifle for the bear this year.
I bought my rifle came back home and went back into the bush without any of my rifles or bows or even spray.
It was funny because the first thing I thought of was what a lazy fuck I am for not taking the extra 2 minutes to get some protection.
So anyways, here we are with this big black bruin charging at us like torpedo.
I thought not again because I was attacked about 30 something years ago.
So this bear comes crashing out of the bush into the back meadow and just stops ..... 5 feet away and its jaws are popping and its hackles are up.
He walks around us once and has no fear of me yelling at him ... makes a fake lunge again to stop my heart permanently, and walks back into the bush.
Scared the shit right out of me.
So when I get back down to the first barn I tell another guy to be careful if he is going out back ...... he laughs and then tells me that he just started putting his dead stalk back there and maybe he should have told us ........ you think?
So I am doing laundry and looking for some clean underwear lol.

Back