• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
Spicy has been turrible tonight.

These are the games that are the difference between him being *just* a good #1 option or a legit superstar. Superstars find a way to get to the line, defend their dicks off, etc. Do all the other things that can help the club win. Pascal has had a really tough one.

aniablue

Jeezum, can Siakim have one bad night? I am proud of this team... But its been one frigging long road trip.

Enjoy this team. Siakim has been amazing? Is he being paid insane money? Yeah> I almost fell off my business chair, when I saw what they paid him in the off season.

But one bad game? Seriously, back off.

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
Raps are good
Super good. Yet again the Clippers without one of their stars is struggling against mediocre (to be kind) competition, it's just not a great supporting cast. There isn't a whole lot of difference between the conferences this year in quality. This isn't "zomg the west", this is just them not being good enough to rest everyone who needs to be rested there.

The Raptors have had the 6th toughest schedule in the league so far, and according to a couple different SOS models, have one of the weakest the rest of the season.

The Celtics fwiw, have had the easiest schedule in basketball so far according to a couple of SOS models.