• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

good to hear. Nurse knows we played like ass. of course, he might want to consider that breaking up the dominant Davis/RHJ/Boucher trio might have hurt him.

So whats up with Stanley Johnson? Is he still dealing with an injury? or just in the doghouse?

I was expecting more out of him.

thing is siakam had some of the best numbers in all of college ball, and i'm no expert but he already looked freaky good:

The two tools that have turned him into a star weren't there yet though. He developed a pretty tight handle for a 6'9 PF, and the last element was the jumper...which still kind of looks ugly, but he hits at a legit clip now.

He looks good in that video, but he looks like a skinny, back to the basket 4 who runs the floor well.

Love the creativity but not really a fan of this defensive scheme. They can beat the rockets without this attempt of going gimmicky on d.

94 points against after 3 quarters. Gimmick d not really working. Even below average shooters can nail wide open 3s fairly consistently.

Back