• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

GEEMAN

That what I kept saying. It’s almost like your fucking duty to defend the title as the best player on the team. I still love him for last year but love karma having its way with him.

Suck a D.. K Kawai

Watch both Kawai and Paul whine like bitches and bolt after next year

Good on Baldy Balmer and the Clipps , congrats to Presti on one the best deals ever in the NBA

Leafin'

Yea not feeling bad for him at all. Too bad we won’t see the Lebron Kawhi matchup. Nuggets might win it all. They have excellent talent and pretty good depth on that roster. I think they can take either east team out.

JackBurton

I turned to the hockey game for a minute and saw the Isles were 5 periods in and only had 22 shots and was like nah.
Shit like that kills hockey. The playoffs this round have been horrible. I'd rather watch curling. Basketball sells the game better. It's been real good playoffs and a huge upset too.

Preston

Other than having no fans, the Clippers are very Leafs. Consistently a laughing stock, but last night was probably as low as it gets for them.

LeafOfFaith

That’s wrong. It’s this group of outcast fans, who are born here but think it to be very rebellious and unique to hate the Lakers and like the Clippers. Makes them “special”. But yeah, no normal person that doesn’t enjoy being ridiculed has any interest in the Clippers. It’s like they’re not even here.

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
Kawhi has faced plenty of criticism before, but i think this is probably the first time he's experienced being a laughingstock.

He and his BFF got ZERO points in a game 7 4th quarter. What were the presto odds of that???

Social media was brutal towards him. Luckily, he doesn't have any accounts and now has more time to get better at designing shoes.

LeafOfFaith

You don’t get a free pass when you leave the defending champions, play a shell game with new suitors, cause another team to enter into a rebuild because you tampered with their best player, and then choke a 3-1 lead with the team you handpicked and assembled. The one and only thing that would’ve made this more perfect is if we were still playing now. I can barely process the euphoria that would’ve brought.

JackBurton

The clippers have to win a title. They gave up their entire future for 2 years. Look what Raptors gave up and their results in 1 year with him

zeke

Im unsuccessfully fighting the urge to say the raps could trade Lowry for a huge haul this summer and then re-sign him to play out the rest of his career here the next year.