• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

If bought out should we bring Biyambo back?

As long as he's cool with being a healthy scratch when Gasol is in the lineup. Boucher is a nice bench big, but there's some matchups he sucks against. Sabonis was bodying him, for example. As an injury fill in, he would do a way at the end of the bench big.

Jackson is a legit microwave, but really bad defensively. I wouldn't mind him as our 3rd PG instead of McCaw tbh. Basically as the new Jeremy Lin, but one that can actually do stuff.

Lee is a big no, kind of useless everywhere. MKG is a mess unfortunately. He might be better than Stanley Johnson. Might.

Who are all members of the St. Lunatics, Alex.

giphy.gif

A Matt Thomas quarter is going to win us a playoff game

The injuries really set him back earlier in the season. Just when it looked like he was starting to figure out where NBA defences were soft enough for him to find his shots, he's out for 6-8 weeks...then glued to the bench. Norm going god mode gave us a guy who can shoot on the move and we needed that badly imo. Thomas giving us a 2nd would be huge. Yeah, him getting hot for a quarter can win a team a game. I still get nightmares about Kyle Korver.

At this point I'm not convinced that Nurse couldn't throw 5 G leaguers out there and beat a bunch of NBA teams. We just play a good brand of basketball man.

Back