• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Thats pretty devestating to have the Clippers lose a year. They gave up a historic amount in trades for a 2 year run.

Love to see it.

I've been hoping all along that George & Kawhi both leave after two years with no titles and leave Ballmer holding the bag. Though this year, obviously it would have been even more enjoyable if the season/playoffs had played out, and the Raptors had gone deeper than the Clippers.

So hypothetically if the NBA returns at some point in the summer, the Nets may have KD and Kyrie back for the playoffs. Guess who they would play in the 1st round?

Likely inconsequential as I don't think the leagues are coming back but food for thought. Could legit be a dark horse to win it all or at least get out of the east.

So hypothetically if the NBA returns at some point in the summer, the Nets may have KD and Kyrie back for the playoffs. Guess who they would play in the 1st round?

Likely inconsequential as I don't think the leagues are coming back but food for thought. Could legit be a dark horse to win it all or at least get out of the east.

I think KD will be a non factor this year , too much time off and cant just flip a switch and back to form

I think his elite days are over , a solid player for sure but no longer in that top 10 class

I dont think an NBA player ever came back from this injury and got back to a star/ stud level

So I've been watching the tsn/sportsnet nightly
playoffs rerun and last night we got to Philly Game 5 which was one of the best games of the playoffs.

Love to see it.

I've been hoping all along that George & Kawhi both leave after two years with no titles and leave Ballmer holding the bag. Though this year, obviously it would have been even more enjoyable if the season/playoffs had played out, and the Raptors had gone deeper than the Clippers.

Meh. There are no winners in this mess. Our Raptors were playing well -- and we're watching guys like Lowry and Gasol just get older.

Meh. There are no winners in this mess. Our Raptors were playing well -- and we're watching guys like Lowry and Gasol just get older.

No doubt. I’m not celebrating the fact that there will be no conclusion to this NBA season most likely. It would have been a helluva lot of fun to see the current group of Raptors go as deep as possible and keep proving people wrong.

I’m just looking for silver linings, and Ballmer and the Clippers getting fucked over happens to be one of them.

The NBA is planning a players-only NBA2K tournament that will feature the league's sharpest video gamers and it will be broadcast on ESPN, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

The league hopes to launch the event Friday, with the tournament including some big-name players, sources said.

With the sports landscape on pause due to the coronavirus pandemic and the federal government extending the social-distancing measure to at least April 30, the league has been forced to evaluate the safest way to bring fans basketball some action.

Players competing against their peers in the comfort of their own homes could offer a distraction for fans who are missing the game and a little competition.

So LeBron saved Melo’s life ...

Anthony said the group of friends jumped off a boat and swam to a "little grotto" in the water. While everyone swam back up to the boat, Anthony said he stayed back to "see the last bit of the barracudas snorkeling and all that."

“Then I look up and the current is taking me in the middle of the ocean opposite from the boat," Anthony said, while admitting that "it was my fault."

Wade said the rest of the group couldn't see him and Anthony added that it was windy.

“All types of s--- was going on through my head," Anthony said. "Then I look up at the boat, and I see 'Bron jumps off the boat like he's MacGyver. He jumps off the boat into the water. He was bringing me back with one arm. He's swimming with the other arm."

“I've seen LeBron do a lot of amazing things on the court," Wade said. "Off the court, when he went and saved Melo's life."

“That was special. ... He saved my life." Anthony echoed. "Yo 'Bron, I appreciate that. You saved my life that day. Them little flippers wasn't working for me."

So on top of his three NBA championships, we can now add "saved Carmelo Anthony's life" on James' long list of accomplishments.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/30/sport/carmelo-anthony-lebron-james-drowning-trnd/index.html

completely blanked on us needing double overtime in game 3 vs. Milwaukee.

but we didn't play well even then.

this game 4 tho we showed the fuck up.

Back