• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

The playoffs can run until mid October. Crazy. I’m not sure how they can start the new season on Christmas Day. Never mind resting the body, that’s not enough time to make trades and sign new players/coaches....

Not much time to celebrate after the Raptors win their second straight chip. Free agency/trades/ and organizational reshuffling around the league is gonna be stupid.

I forgot this is all will be done in Florida during hurricane season.

giphy.gif

NBA is the one league where the stars may be able to try to dictate or at least negotiate some of the return to play terms. Will be interesting to see how this plays out if the players aren’t on board

If it's just a couple of all-stars and role players who have issues they will likely just give them the option to stay home and work out some sort of financial agreement.

Unless a bunch of the big boys have issues on top teams, this won't make a big difference to them at least attempting to start things. Whether that continues after remains to be seen but it looks like they are going full speed ahead at this point.

Back