• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Anyways we’re disagreeing on semantics. Awful defensive play by an AAAA player who shouldn’t be playing ahead of Davis.

Calling it the most embarrassing play ever by a Blue Jay was obviously hyperbole. It's not even the most embarrassing play by Fisher. Anyway, he's on the IL now and DFA should be the next move.

Cole is having a bit of a game right now. No hits through 5. Roark got smacked around again. I wonder if he's mad they took him out after 4 this time...

nice looking rotation.

Meatball-Subs-2.jpg

Atkins on fisher:

“He‘s a guy who, when we saw him throw the ball, catch the ball, we thought here’s a guy he throws the ball, he catches the ball. I think sometimes we get a little bit ahead when we worry about the bat. Can he swing the bat? And we saw him swing the bat and sometimes you’ve got to go get them.”

Atkins on fisher:

“He‘s a guy who, when we saw him throw the ball, catch the ball, we thought here’s a guy he throws the ball, he catches the ball. I think sometimes we get a little bit ahead when we worry about the bat. Can he swing the bat? And we saw him swing the bat and sometimes you’ve got to go get them.”
Is that a real quote?

Ridiculously embarrassing if true.

Atkins on fisher:

Ummmmm what?

Back