• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT - To Catch A Thief

mbow30

I was lining up to get a beautiful Budweiser beer and I fucking saw the fucker selling t-shirts to people in line. It was a home opener several years ago.

Zeke claimed he wasn't selling the shirts. I was drunk so he may be right but I'm sticking to that story.
selling shirts inside the arena/stadium? I guess the trust fund only goes so far and gotta pay for those $20 tall boys somehow.

Some guy who used to go to Argos games would get smashed and - every game - buy a box of freezies and run up and down the aisles throwing them out to the crowd. He even did it at the labour day games in Hamilton, and at least one game in Saskatchewan. Even did it after he pegged a kid in the 200s and skydome told him to stop doing it.

anyways no real relevance other than to say I’m pretty sure that guy lives (lived?) zeke’s dream life.

Preston

In fairness zeke seemed as charismatic as he lets off on here. The type of fella you'd like to have a beer with (or in his case, 36 beers).

Preston

It was an unfunny joke about blowjobs and bj's because blue jays. Something about you loving bj's or some shit. I didn't by the shirt but I did offer to give you what you claim to love.

Bleedsblue&white

I don't know why you don't all believe me...I've told you a few times now...the fucker won the lottery.
Doesn't need everyone to know how loaded he is is all.

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
I don't know why you don't all believe me...I've told you a few times now...the fucker won the lottery.
Doesn't need everyone to know how loaded he is is all.
Close. He actually made his fortune by purchasing $200 worth of bitcoin at 10 cents during one of his drunken Labbatt 50 stupors (he was pretty lowbrow back then.) He blacked out shortly thereafter and forgot all about it until bitcoin hit 20k. Shrewdly, he cashed out. $40 million score.

To play it cool (and prevent any suspicion) he started a Blockchain thread (asking us “d’uhhh can someone pls explain this weird complicated thing to me?”) a thread he still trolls occasional with useless charts of the Dow Jones.

I personally have mad respect for his blockchain vision, and his restraint from bragging about it endlessly.

Preston

I swear to fucking god I saw him selling shirts at a Jays game. He probably did the same at Trinity Bellwoods Park on Saturday. Made a killing I bet.

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
I swear to fucking god I saw him selling shirts at a Jays game. He probably did the same at Trinity Bellwoods Park on Saturday. Made a killing I bet.
I can confirm, but that was before his bitcoin score. Back then zeke was trying to emulate Alex Anthopoulos, who started his baseball management career by stuffing envelopes in the Montreal Expos front office.

Preston

I should have gone full creep and taken a picture. He seemed like a genuinely fun, enjoyable guy though. It's unfortunate that he contracted Covid on Saturday. I hope he makes it out alright.

Wayward DP

I should have gone full creep and taken a picture. He seemed like a genuinely fun, enjoyable guy though. It's unfortunate that he contracted Covid on Saturday. I hope he makes it out alright.
we're all assuming he made it out of TBW to begin with. I'm not sure we've seen proof of life since saturday?

LeafOfFaith

Maybe you can commit a rape or two while you’re down there. Hopefully there’s a guy in the building smaller than you that you can get the jump on.

LeafOfFaith

Hate to disappoint, but I'm not triggered by your losing your job or suffering whatever other kind of setback that caused (triggered) you to come here after like a five year absence to pick a fight with a stranger. Like I said before, it's unfortunate life isn't going as you hoped.

LeafOfFaith

Well, think about it. What causes a guy to come out of the shadows after years of being away just to start something with someone totally unprovoked? Trying to put myself in his tiny shoes and the only thing that really could spark it is if things are suddenly going badly for him and making him want to lash out somewhere without consequences. My best guess is job loss since he previously didn't have the time to post, but now can't get enough of this particular thread.

mbow30

I thought you’d be happy to see me. Sorry for the shit in your cornflakes. I hope you haven’t lost too much sleep.