• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: What are you Watching/Listening/Drinking?

I find that every time people mention that a particular strain makes them productive or energetic, I get it and it just makes me useless and lazy. My brain isn't wired right for weed. Such a shame.

tbh I find that usually its just the initial get up and go that you need - if you start a project then weed will help you focus and do it, but if you don't start one then weed will help you focus on doing nothing real well too.

tbh I find that usually its just the initial get up and go that you need - if you start a project then weed will help you focus and do it, but if you don't start one then weed will help you focus on doing nothing real well too.
I've tried it all. Smoking before any big "productive" project always resulted in me spacing out and being a pothead burnout moron, no matter how much or little I had. I smoked fairly regularly for 3 years or so and I found it pretty consistently made me a bum with a touch of anxiety near the end (the anxiety is why I stopped, but it hindsight I should have stopped earlier because being an unproductive human sucks balls for your general mood).

That's the thing with weed.. Everyone reacts to it very differently. I know people who are all over the spectrum with their reactions, but those who become productive monsters never fucking accept how I react to it. "Oh you just need to try this strain." No Jimmy. No I don't. I'm telling you how I react to every strain ever. If anything a light buzz from alcohol gets my productive juices flowing far more. That's just how my brain is wired.

weed made me write the best essays ever. Albeit in need of plenty of editing.

Otoh, I could never read a book when high. Would get lost in thought every paragraph.

Microdosing shrooms gives you 30 mins to figure what you’re going to do for the next 4-5 hours.

As for weed, the blueberry strain makes me ebullient but not necessarily productive

I’ve honestly never really noticed much, if any difference between the different strains when it comes to what they motivate me to do.

My natural inclination would always just be to sit on my ass and laze around after I’ve consumed it, but if I push past that initial urge and get started on something else, whether it’s exercise or work around the house/yard, it does help keep me focused & motivated and makes it a lot easier to enjoy whatever activity I’ve got planned.

I've tried it all. Smoking before any big "productive" project always resulted in me spacing out and being a pothead burnout moron, no matter how much or little I had. I smoked fairly regularly for 3 years or so and I found it pretty consistently made me a bum with a touch of anxiety near the end (the anxiety is why I stopped, but it hindsight I should have stopped earlier because being an unproductive human sucks balls for your general mood).

That's the thing with weed.. Everyone reacts to it very differently. I know people who are all over the spectrum with their reactions, but those who become productive monsters never fucking accept how I react to it. "Oh you just need to try this strain." No Jimmy. No I don't. I'm telling you how I react to every strain ever. If anything a light buzz from alcohol gets my productive juices flowing far more. That's just how my brain is wired.

TL;DR

You haven’t found the right strain. Keep searching to unlock Presty’s full potential.

What's funny is that guy's review is exactly what happened to me...it's been fucking hot here in S. Ontario as we all know...I went in after working hard all day to grab a nap...laid there 10 minutes and went back out.

Geez you really are built to argue eh?

You asked, I answered.

This is where the internet loses. I'm not arguing really, just wondering if others with mileage experienced the same. Most make me chill and unproductive which is why I refrain from daytime use.

Back