• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: What are you Watching/Listening/Drinking?

Here's a fun question I didn't know where else to put.

If you had the opportunity to bang a pretty hot soap actress, except that she's older than you, in this (hypothetical, of course) case, slightly over 50 to your slightly over 40 - though she looks 40 - would you do it? And part 2, would you do it in the midst of a global pandemic where you don't know who's got what?

As long as nobody has SO then fond yourself one of these:

20146752_4_600_576.jpg

Here's a fun question I didn't know where else to put.

If you had the opportunity to bang a pretty hot soap actress, except that she's older than you, in this (hypothetical, of course) case, slightly over 50 to your slightly over 40 - though she looks 40 - would you do it? And part 2, would you do it in the midst of a global pandemic where you don't know who's got what?

Is this a trick question?

hey guys didn't know where else to ask this but there's this hot semi-celebrity around my age that wants to bang - do you think I should?

Well it's it's like 12-13 years older, but the bigger issue is CV...

I'm actually legit concerned about passing it to older family members who I see from time to time when I bring them stuff.

I'm actually legit concerned about passing it to older family members who I see from time to time when I bring them stuff.

Well it seems like easy math to me. Is she attractive enough to quarantine for two weeks for?

Embrace the CV risk; it's the only reason your friend has a shot with her.

Last edited:
Well it seems like easy math to me. Is she attractive enough to quarantine for two weeks for?

Is anyone that attractive? I mean, if we were talking about some 30 year old who might become a long term thing (i.e., marriage), then that's a no-brainer. But for a fling with an older woman, hot as she may be, I'm a little hesitant to go to much trouble.

The margins that restaurants have on pasta dishes must be fucking mindblowing. Your serving of pasta may cost 50 cents in ingredients if lucky. Insanity I tells ya. And you can probably make something better at home with minimal effort. It's one of the easiest things to cook tbh.
I dunno man... the wife made lasagna for the entire family a couple Thanksgivings ago. We spent like $70 on ingredients. To be fair, that made 2 big pans... but it wasn't cheap.

I just read Stephen King's The Institute.

I'm trying to figure out how long it has been since he has written something this good...maybe 10-20 years?

It's good enough to reside with his best.

I dunno man... the wife made lasagna for the entire family a couple Thanksgivings ago. We spent like $70 on ingredients. To be fair, that made 2 big pans... but it wasn't cheap.
That's why you don't often see lasagna at Italian restaurants. Cheese and any other dairy involved, depending on how you make the lasagna, can add up. And I presume you bought the pre-made lasagna sheets at a store? Homemade would be a huge cost saver.

I don't know what I'm talking about though.. I don't do Italian restaurants. I just feel like lasagna is not as common in them. A nice plate of homemade spaghetti with basic tomato sauce though? Cheap as can be and every Italian restaurant has it.

Lasagna for sure, you need a lot of cheese and that's not cheap.
Not if you do it right...

CfwFbU8.jpg

That's why you don't often see lasagna at Italian restaurants. Cheese and any other dairy involved, depending on how you make the lasagna, can add up. And I presume you bought the pre-made lasagna sheets at a store? Homemade would be a huge cost saver.

I don't know what I'm talking about though.. I don't do Italian restaurants. I just feel like lasagna is not as common in them. A nice plate of homemade spaghetti with basic tomato sauce though? Cheap as can be and every Italian restaurant has it.
Yeah, you're probably right. Although, the noodles were pretty cheap. The meat and cheese was expensive.

Getting lasagna in a restaurant is almost always a mistake. It's like an inch thick and is "okay" at best. A good homemade lasagna is at least 3 inches thick.

I think we're about to get a lecture on how lasagna should be made by the snob crew. Yes, we know that the lasagna in Italy is far different than what you'd typically see here. Personally my nonna, who is about as fobby Italian as it gets, makes the least authentic lasagna ever and it's fucking fantastic.

Back