• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: WWE/MMA/Boxing Thread

Steve Stavros's nephew said it best. Teeder, floyidanleaf, if you believe any of this is real, I wasted a couple of hours hanging around with you.

Totally fixed.

Garbage, And Fred Andersen has lost his confidence.

Not a good Toronto night.

Horrible fights tonight. UFC is hanging on the balance. It WWE all the way. And its garbage that Jorge Masvidal keeps talking about payday

They better re invent themselves, tonight sucked worse than Fred Andersen.

Awful hockey game. awful fights.

Terrible weather as well.

Not a big deal coming off a stacked December card to have a fight night type card for this one.

Why? These guys are prize fighters. Nobody gives a shit about boxers talking pay day. Shit, the most successful boxer of the modern era (maybe ever) shaped his entire image (a re shaping, at that) around his paydays.

Dude literally started by beating people up in backyards, and was some dodgy decisions away from title contention years ago, there's nothing wrong with him taking this notoriety he's earned this year and focusing on using it to get paid. Chase 7 figure paydays that will feed your family for the rest of your life, or chase a strap that the UFC treats as little more than a marketing tool anyway. The choice is easy.

If Conor is serious that he wants one more tune up fight (what i took from his speech after the fight) - wouldn’t mind seeing Jorge go for the belt and win it to defend against Connor in the summer.

All I got out of tonight was that Patrick Kane, is ten times better than Mitch Marner and that Fred Andersen has some problems. mentally. Guy needs a better goaltender coach. Steve Bernier? Awful goaltender coach, upgrade Fred. Who is Steve Bernier?

I also got out of tonights game is that is you rehabilitate great players like Toews, and they want it, they can come back and bite.

Matthews looks like a real player these days, gotta admit.

Marner looks foolish some nights, he is just not even close to Patrick Kane. but of course, he makes more than Patrick.

I think Patrick told the Hawks to make Marner looks like he is, a poor skater, tricky, but with no shot.

Kane is just, so, so, so much better than Marner.

Nylander on the other hand, good player, looks reall good.

Work out a big trade with Chicago Dubas, get the Nylander bro's playing together. Both are good.

Jorge Masvidal versus Conner lol , Stavros nephew was more right than I ever imagined. He told me, nephhew of of Leafs owner, that every series is fixed.

Every single one. I see it, pretty clearly, its so obvious.

The UFC for me, for me tonight became a fucking joke. WWE less... Shoulder knockouts? As Joe Rogan, loves to say, "its over". I cannot take MMA or UFC seriously any more. Its a fucking rigged joke.

Shoulder knockouts? Seriously?

Thanks to Stavros's nephew... Guy called it to me and floydian and we were floored. But Floydian believed it soon after.

Every NBA title, every Stanley Cup, every NFL title, bought around January some time.

Bought and paid for. All B.s. All bought and paid for. So the Leafs could very well win the Stanley Cup. Get the bettting against them very, very heavy and then let them go.

In fact the way things are going so poorly for the Leafs, they are probably the team that has "bought" the Cup.

So watch for Andersen to suck much more then for the Leafs to remarkably, sweep the playoffs.

All "bought" all Paid for. Just like the Blues last year.

So watch for the Leafs to suck some more. Get the odds really high against them, and then, foof, they win the Stanley Cup, tshirts, hats, everything else, goes off the roof.

Watch for it, you, well, dummies, yer dummies.

Its how it works.

All engineered, all fixed. Sad, but its true.

Connor McGregor winning a fight based on shoulder moves? I mean seriously? Is anyone here, that dumb?

All a fix...

Last edited:
the best Bruin player is already calling it out, as a bullshit move.

I think Patrick told the Hawks to make Marner looks like he is, a poor skater, tricky, but with no shot.

Every NBA title, every Stanley Cup, every NFL title, bought around January some time.

Bought and paid for. All B.s. All bought and paid for. So the Leafs could very well win the Stanley Cup. Get the bettting against them very, very heavy and then let them go.

Yikes.

Jorge Masvidal versus Conner lol , Stavros nephew was more right than I ever imagined. He told me, nephhew of of Leafs owner, that every series is fixed.

Every single one. I see it, pretty clearly, its so obvious.

The UFC for me, for me tonight became a fucking joke. WWE less... Shoulder knockouts? As Joe Rogan, loves to say, "its over". I cannot take MMA or UFC seriously any more. Its a fucking rigged joke.

Shoulder knockouts? Seriously?

Thanks to Stavros's nephew... Guy called it to me and floydian and we were floored. But Floydian believed it soon after.

In fact the way things are going so poorly for the Leafs, they are probably the team that has "bought" the Cup.

So watch for Andersen to suck much more then for the Leafs to remarkably, sweep the playoffs.

All "bought" all Paid for. Just like the Blues last year.

So watch for the Leafs to suck some more. Get the odds really high against them, and then, foof, they win the Stanley Cup, tshirts, hats, everything else, goes off the roof.

Watch for it, you, well, dummies, yer dummies.

Its how it works.

All engineered, all fixed. Sad, but its true.

Connor McGregor winning a fight based on shoulder moves? I mean seriously? Is anyone here, that dumb?

All a fix...

Shuttttt up already. God your posts were painful to read

Couple of good scraps to start the PPV. Not sure Lewis won but the Sledgehammer didn’t do a ton on the ground

She is, but it's hard to know just how good when you're forced to fight cans every 4 months. She's fought Amanda twice and lost (Amanda is too big, in fairness) and Joanna once and beat her (Joanna is too small for Valentina, and Valentina skipped striking with her and took the safe route and wrestle fucked her). As good as she is, she's never had anyone that shows us just how good.

I've complained about this before, but there's just no depth of talent in women's fighting. There's a handful of highly skilled killers and then plugs.

Just watching her against men over at tiger. Her stand up is amazing.

Yeh. Woman’s fighting will mostly suck until like 2030-35. Need brazil and Asia to get to work at training up some more woman. Kinda surprised Russia and the surrounding area hasn’t been a bit ahead of the curve.

Kinda surprised Russia and the surrounding area hasn’t been a bit ahead of the curve.

The area that produces most of the best male Russian fighters is...let's just say "a bit regressive" when it comes to the activities that are considered socially acceptable for a woman to partake in.

Still? See woman in the Olympics doing wrestling and judo and whatever. Wouldn’t think the same for mma, but haven’t really asked any Russian based mma fighters about life for woman in the sport

Still? See woman in the Olympics doing wrestling and judo and whatever. Wouldn’t think the same for mma, but haven’t really asked any Russian based mma fighters about life for woman in the sport

I'm referring mostly to Dagestan (Khabib, Zabit, etc, etc, etc). Pretty hardcore Muslim area. Most of the Russian women's sambo champs come out of western Russia and for whatever reason, haven't been seen in MMA over here yet.

Don’t trust judges - he should be up 3 rounds. He’s doing ok so far - the nose being messed could hurt him tho

And hate Jones that half his strikes are knee strikes. Fucken bitch

I hate that straight kick at the knee, it should be outlawed. Any straight kick below the waist should be an illegal strike. Outside/inside leg kicks are fine.

Back