• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Poor little Habs Vs the Big bad Leafs

I know right. Y'all should be thanking me, this shit was dead before I posted the Matty gif.
Oh stop
Stop by? I left when you all started crying about someone showing up to shit talk with you all. Perhaps you could have actually had some fun chirping me given the way the game turned out and all.
Would have chirped you but you were not around. The little smurfs got the job done. :)

Still would have liked to win it in regulation.

Leafs had nothing going in the final three minutes and one breakdown they tie it up.

Curious to see how Julien handles the two rookies Fleury and Suzuki now that they had their ice time lowered by quite a bit.

Curious to see how Julien handles the two rookies Fleury and Suzuki now that they had their ice time lowered by quite a bit.
I would assume their ice time will go back to normal. Lot of pressure in that game. Domi chirping on the bench was priceless. So glad we got this guy

i think at home they will both look much better because julien can control things more

Not sure why, to each their own, I haven’t & never will and prefer nothing from T-dot contaminate the “Montreal” Canadiens board..

a lot of educated hockey fans there

they generally dont just rely on the eye test so it creates some good debates

Back