• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Post a fact about yourself...

the_undead

Jackets & Baseball/Soccer Mod
i figured this could also be called: get to know your fellow poster, but why not post a fact about yourself. both will work, this thread will serve as both things though. so get to know your fellow poster, by posting a fact about yourself. :D

i consider myself a beer connoisseur. i drink very frequently, but not always to get drunk, i love the flavor of beer! ;)

but i am quite keen on the belgian lagers and the irish stouts. :cheers2:

Re: post a fact about yourself.

Key chains are made for keys....keys that you use. All that other stuff is really noisy and annoying, and apparently makes it impossible for you to put your "keys" in your pocket or purse.

I have a 7 year old son and a 6 year old girl that play hockey. I am at the rink up to 5 times a week. Son is a goalie. My daughter has a crush on Spezza.

My daughter has a crush on Spezza.

That's funny because my sister does too. We live in Nova Scotia and a couple of years ago, the Sens came to our small hometown for their training camp/team building stuff. It was around the time of her birthday so for a present, I got Spezza to sign something saying, "Happy Birthday Lindsay, Jason Spezza." It's still up on her wall.

That's funny because my sister does too. We live in Nova Scotia and a couple of years ago, the Sens came to our small hometown for their training camp/team building stuff. It was around the time of her birthday so for a present, I got Spezza to sign something saying, "Happy Birthday Lindsay, Jason Spezza." It's still up on her wall.

my daughter would just love a personalized autograph...one day if I ever make it out to Ottawa

Hmmmm

I have an ability to not get crumbs on my feet while eating, And no it's not b/c of a big mouth

Back