• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Rumors are swirling that Wiliam Nylander is on the market

some called me crazy two months ago for thinking that trading Nylander would be the course of action In order to get out of the tight cap situation they are in.

Problem is, to trade him, the Leafs have to expect to bring back contracts at least somewhat close to him as not many teams have 7 million of free money around

Rumors are swirling that Wiliam Nylander is on the market

some called me crazy two months ago for thinking that trading Nylander would be the course of action In order to get out of the tight cap situation they are in.

Can’t be I think Burton says he is great and get him on your hockey pools

From Eklund:

There is little doubt now that the Red Wings are open to moving Andreas Athanasiou....The team and player have a checkered past when it comes to negotiations and currently there is ZERO indication that either side wants to move on to an extension....
Andreas Athanasiou, when on his game, is as exciting a player there is in the NHL. Three teams who have really looked into this are Montreal, Carolina, and Buffalo....the Sabres look to have the most they could give back...Any fit?

Wonder if we see a Hall for Gaudreau swap at some point. Johnny goes home & Hall from all rumors wouldn’t mind a return to a CDN market. Add to it both players would be changing Conferences which GMs tend to prefer for deals involving significant players.

Wonder if we see a Hall for Gaudreau swap at some point. Johnny goes home & Hall from all rumors wouldn’t mind a return to a CDN market. Add to it both players would be changing Conferences which GMs tend to prefer for deals involving significant players.

hard no and no effen way no for Calgary

From Ek.

Talked to a source this morning who informed me that Jesse Puljujärvi would really love to play for the Canadiens. The Habs already have a great number of Finns and the city appeals to him greatly. The Habs are also facing some serious injury issues currently and the stars may indeed be aligning...

Back