• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2019-20 Edition

GGpX

So, this isn't a rumor, but just what if banter... I saw some people on Twitter (what a fucking shithole for hockey / any kind of discussion) talking about this...

Would you trade Domi for Buffalo's #8 overall pick? Straight up, one for one.

Sal_Butera

So, this isn't a rumor, but just what if banter... I saw some people on Twitter (what a fucking shithole for hockey / any kind of discussion) talking about this...

Without a moments hesitation, not sure why I the world Sabres would though.

GEEMAN

If Kevyn Adams is dumb enough , in a heartbeat

Domi is an RFA that wont command a huge contract , Buffalo cant be this stupid :unsure:

GEEMAN

Jack Eichel probably being on the verge of demanding out if nothing is done. That would be my guess.

They would be getting a real #2 center to play behind Eichel, and the Sabres don't have the luxury of waiting anymore. They need to make Eichel happy.
Good point

GrandWazoo

Domi is a good player in his prime that they can lock long term. A pick, even a #8, had a dose of risk and you generally don't reap the benefits for 3-4 years. I could see why Buffalo would want to do that.

Now, do we trust Timmins to make the right pick with it?

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
I don't see Buffalo going that route. Part of the reason they blew it all up was stupid trades like O'Reilly.

I like Domi and he's a 70 point potential player but only did it once so far so for #8? I don't see them trading that pick for a Domi type guy which is why most of us would do that deal.

GEEMAN

I don't see Buffalo going that route. Part of the reason they blew it all up was stupid trades like O'Reilly.

I like Domi and he's a 70 point potential player but only did it once so far so for #8? I don't see them trading that pick for a Domi type guy which is why most of us would do that deal.
Pegula`s are dumber hockey people than our draft team