• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

STM Packages

I exchange my parking passes too...all for the last game of the year. Then I hook people up when they need a parking pass to a game by exchanging again for the game they are going to. By exchanging them for passes to the last game you can maximize how long they might be useful to someone else before they expire and become useless.

Last edited:
With the online system, you can exchange them multiple times if you need to. I've had to do that a few times and definitely take advantage of that with the parking passes. My friends appreciate that, I usually can't go to 3-4 regular season games and have the 2 extra parking passes from the pre-season games.

The only catch with exchanging parking passes is that you cannot exchange them for 'premium games'. It doesn't matter if the parking pass you are exchanging was from a premium game. Same rule as your STM tickets.

Yeah ... I exchanged tonight's tickets for the Nashville game on Black Friday ... that's kind of cool, trading a fake game for a real one.

I struggle with electronic tickets.
Exchanged tonight's game for a game in the future.
I then bought cheap tickets for tonight's game with the intent of using the parking pass with tonight's game. I emailed the new tickets to me and I have no idea where they went and how to retrieve--- ufff!

Speaking of STs, any scuttlebutt on where sales were this year? Sara Civ indicated back in May they were way up at that point but I haven't seen anything since then.

The Mighty Forslund was just on Sirius. He said he was told the number was 4,500 new plans.

The Mighty Forslund was just on Sirius. He said he was told the number was 4,500 new plans.
That jives with what I've heard. Sara Civian was talking about 3,000 and change added In the playoffs and I've heard that they added roughly another 1,000 in the summer. Remember, we're talking full STH equivalents here. That's likely to be the biggest single year jump in STH numbers since 2002.

Didn’t know where to ask this so.....
I use an iPhone to exchange my canes tix and previously I used “puffin” as the browser since it would allow access to websites/tasks that required flash player. Now puffin went the way of the dodo bird and I’m looking for another browser I can use? Recommendations?

Didn’t know where to ask this so.....
I use an iPhone to exchange my canes tix and previously I used “puffin” as the browser since it would allow access to websites/tasks that required flash player. Now puffin went the way of the dodo bird and I’m looking for another browser I can use? Recommendations?
I use the iPhone version of the Google Chrome browser. The best part is that it syncs with Chrome on all of my other devices.

That said, why don't you just use the NHL iPhone app for managing your tickets?

I use the iPhone version of the Google Chrome browser. The best part is that it syncs with Chrome on all of my other devices.

That said, why don't you just use the NHL iPhone app for managing your tickets?

It’s a bit of a pain to set up the first time, but it’s nearly idiot proof once that’s done. And you can transfer tickets and parking passes to your Apple wallet so you don’t have to scroll through the app.

Using the app is the way to go. The app is also how you can get at your STM seat upgrade funds (if you care to partake in that 'benefit')

The app is reliable and fairly simple ... so long as you remember your login info because the stupid thing signs you out all the bloody time

Back