• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Tennis/many Canucks to cheer for now

nearly impossible to beat a player who is zoning like Kvitova is right now... this is likely to be the best match of her life

The good news is she's 20, and this will be another really good learning experience for her. Considering her nature I suspect getting destroyed here will only make her train harder and be a better player in the future.

Good run for Bouchard, but completely out-matched in the finals there.

Otherwise, doesn't 2 of 3 feel a little short for the finals? The men have been 3 of 5 for a few rounds - for a majors final I would have expected that it would be best 3 of 5.

Good run for Bouchard, but completely out-matched in the finals there.

Otherwise, doesn't 2 of 3 feel a little short for the finals? The men have been 3 of 5 for a few rounds - for a majors final I would have expected that it would be best 3 of 5.

Mens is 3 of 5 for every round in grand slams as well as Davis cup... Women never play 3 of 5.

Eugenie-Bouchard-and-Petr-012.jpg

I wonder who Nike was cheering to win ...

Attachments

• Eugenie-Bouchard-and-Petr-012.jpg
    Eugenie-Bouchard-and-Petr-012.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 7
Yeah but players like Sharapova and Bouchard also happen to be really good in addition to being easy on the eyes. Tough break today for Genie, but she'll be back and I have no doubts she'll win a major soon.

Roger was down 2-1 and 5-2 in the 4th set, comes all the way back to win 7-5 and force a 5th set. Roger is the man!

Roger 7-6, Novak 6-4, Novak 7-6, Roger 7-5

Here we go with the 5th set.

Remember like, 5-6 years ago when Roger looked done?

I'd love to know what he's on.

It is such a pleasure to have been able to watch this mans career unfold. He is just amazing.

He loves the game, stays in peak physical shape and just does everything so well. You can never count him out even if he is in the twilight of his career. He is taking Novak to the limit.

Novak is hurt.

Raonic has reached the semis in Australia. Pretty important achievement in our country's sporting history.

Next up Friday mourning (3:30am I believe) vs Andy Murray.

Back