• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The 2019-2020 MotherFucking Season Thread

Not that this should be a surprise but word is Spezza and his agent have approached Dubas regarding being moved or waived.

Bruins have interest in Spezza

Is there any way that Spezza doesn't score the deciding goal in another game 7 series if that happens?

If I were dubas, I'd be going to shanny and telling him "look, do you really want to keep losing guys like Spezza to teams like the bruins because mikey's gonna mikey?"

If I were dubas, I'd be going to shanny and telling him "look, do you really want to keep losing guys like Spezza to teams like the bruins because mikey's gonna mikey?"

The roster going down to 20 might be the best excuse ever to whip his 4 eyed cock out and waive the right people.

I haven't loved Spezza's game so far, but the numbers don't fucking lie.

Petan and Marincin both clear waivers.

Man, was I ever hoping that Marincin would get claimed.

Instead, he keeps floating around in the organization, like a lingering fart that won't go away.

• Haha
Reactions: BG
Petan and Marincin both clear waivers.

Man, was I ever hoping that Marincin would get claimed.

Instead, he keeps floating around in the organization, like a lingering fart that won't go away.

The first time we see Sandin or Lilly called up instead of Marincin will be a good day. They're already better than he is, if we can just get over the idea that playing Sandin or Lilly 15-16mpg is somehow a bad thing.

4C4F15F411FEDE723BDCBB89343EF6F261DA6E17

Marner did not travel to Chicago. Maybe a little break is needed as he has been hot garbage

Oh he might have gotten a "break" alright. Lets see how the Leafs play without him. Apart from his salary, the guy is a top 15 scorer.

My biggest fear with him was that someone was going to crunch him and put him out of the game. But no, he goes and steps on some goofs stick. Talk about a fluke.

I do not look forward to seeing JT and Kapanen

Those two are a tire fire together

Last night:

JT-Marner: 3:22, 18.5cf%, 6.6xgf%
JT-Kappy: 7:55, 69.0cf%, 89.4xgf%

Last Year:

JT-Marner: 1059:46, 53.9cf%, 55.2xgf%
JT-Kappy: 91:34, 54.1cf%, 51.1xgf%

Back