• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The 2019-2020 MotherFucking Season Thread

If Hedman remains out tommorrow, then we may actually not be the more injured team tommorrow, for the first time in eons.

if swapping Mitch and Willy sticks, I hope Keefe looks at putting Hyman back with Tavares and Marner. I think JT and Mitch need Hyman's particular skillset much more than Auston and Willy do. It would also reunite one of the elite lines in hockey last year, as our 2nd line.

if swapping Mitch and Willy sticks, I hope Keefe looks at putting Hyman back with Tavares and Marner. I think JT and Mitch need Hyman's particular skillset much more than Auston and Willy do. It would also reunite one of the elite lines in hockey last year, as our 2nd line.

I love that it’s an option that can be used at any time..... I agree they should at least go to it every now and then to switch things up.

I love that it’s an option that can be used at any time..... I agree they should at least go to it every now and then to switch things up.

I guess it’s just natural. Eventually line combinations are going to get stale and you’ll need to switch it up.

Considering that, it’s still a positive that our top guys now all have experience playing with each other if you end up needing to shake things up again at some point in the future.

It's the loaf-pinching face. any Leaf executive makes this face when things are not going well. you constantly look like you're straining to pinch off a girthy loaf.

JFJ was the champion at LPF.

Back