• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The 2019-2020 MotherFucking Season Thread

Gross.

Even without knowing what she's like as a person, Tessa Virtue's a gorgeous, world-class athlete who smartly managed to spring-board off her wildly successful career as an amateur athlete into being very well-off financially in her own right now that her competitive skating career is over.

I'd say Mo's doing just fine.

And they're probably a good fit for each other, considering what an animal Mo apparently is with his training off the ice. Someone who stayed atop the Olympic podium for as long as Virtue did would have to be cut from the same cloth there.

Gross.

Even without knowing what she's like as a person, Tessa Virtue's a gorgeous, world-class athlete who smartly managed to spring-board off her wildly successful career as an amateur athlete into being very well-off financially in her own right now that her competitive skating career is over.

And they're probably a good fit for each other, considering what an animal Mo apparently is with his training off the ice. Someone who stayed atop the Olympic podium for as long as Virtue did would have to be cut from the same cloth there.

I think they are a good fit . Both seem like low key down to earth professionals

Morgan is a class act with reporters

Neither are drama media queens or freaks like others we see all the time

Gross.

Ya was gonna say basically the same. Maybe minus the Gross since we maintain a pretty locker room like atmosphere around here usually.

She's financially well off, a driven world-class athlete, understands the hours he needs to put into training, understands the fame, and I'd agree she's pretty gorgeous.

Just dating the hottest puck bunny you can find probably isn't the best idea for these guys. Although I'm sure it would be ton of fun.

Yeah she's a great catch. I'm sure the Leafs kids are doing well but not sure how many are pulling successful, elite athlete, Canadian heroes.

So TSN reports Leafs are interested in extending Clifford? If this is true, I really have to question whether Dubas is straying from his path and falling into dumb habits of other GMs.

Lol.

Depends on what they pay him. 1-2 years for $900k is fine. 3 years $2-3 mill or whatever Clifford probably could get from some stupid team on the open market... fuck that.

I have my doubts about that report. For all the talk of this team needing sandpaper and grit the guy has been a bust.

Thing is Clifford played just fine, completely Cliffordesque. It just shows how little an impact that a 4th liner has, regardless of "heart", "grit", "toughness", etc.

Back