• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The 2019-2020 MotherFucking Season Thread

EbFDEpWXkAAuYzz

I wonder if these people realize how small they are mentioning the Leafs all the time. Happens in Western Canada so much. Then they whine about Leafs getting too much attention.

finally found an analytics visualization that I like!

Note bene: this still doesn't factor in qoc sufficiently imo, but the viz is pretty great

20-21

Out: Dermott, 2 of Kappy/johnsson/Kerf
In: Manson, picks/prospects

Mikheyev - Matthews - Nylander
Hyman - Tavares - Marner
Robertson - Spezza - kap/aj/kerf
Clifford - Engvall - Barabanov
(Brooks)

Rielly - Manson
Muzzin - Holl
Sandin - Marincin
(Lehtonen - Liljegren)

Andersen
(Campbell)

That would fit comfortably under the cap.

The next year 2 contracts of significance would be up - Hyman and Freddy - both UFA.

Hyman deserves a raise, but Freddy doesn't. At this point I'd lean towards gambling on cheaper options in net for that year. The remaining one of kap/aj/kerf could also be moved.

If he's available the Leafs should draft Askarov. That would be your cup right there.

I haven't read through the thread, but are they planning on lowering the cap or just leaving it where it is? Because I can't imagine how they'd lower it unless they're scaling back salaries to go along with it. We shouldn't have to shed players because of this bullshit virus. And if every team near the cap has to do that, where are those players going to go, to the cash strapped teams trying to stay near the floor?

Back