• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The 2019-2020 MotherFucking Season Thread

I mean discussing a Montour/Nulander trade doesn’t make them look great.

Makes them look real bad.

So bad that I'm sure there was another major piece involved at all times from dubey's perspective. And a major piece more valuable than montour at that.

So I started the Tavares to Toronto talk at least a good year before it happened and took a lot of abuse till he put pen to paper.

Now I’ve got another prediction. I think Pietrangelo makes it to free agency and the Leafs get him. Barrie will walk. Muzzin probably walks. Ceci maybe stays for roughly the same if the cap rises enough. And we look like this next year:

Rielly Pietrangelo
Dermott Ceci
Sandin Liljegren/Holl

and if the money isn’t there for Ceci, or maybe even if it is:

Rielly Pietrangelo
Dermott Holl
Sandin Liljegren

I think Holl has been fantastic this year and is really cementing a spot.

I think Muzzin has a place here and both parties like each other but I’m not sure his salary demands will be doable and I’m not sure Dubas would want to commit long term dollars to him.

Haha. November 7, 2019, bitches!

Didn't quite see Muzzin re-upping though.

What's the third you're referring to? Speculating that maybe Ceci resigns back in November? I also put forward a scenario where he didn't.

As for the Muzz, I didn't think he was going to resign in the $5Ms, and wasn't sure Dubie would want to commit.

Clearly the point of the post was that AP was going to be a Leaf, so that's really all that matters.

And actually, I kinda got the Ceci one right too. I did say even if the money is there, maybe we roll with Holl because he really looked good early on.

Boom!

Back