• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly - Game 8 - Canadiens @ Wild

Has the league speed caught up to Byron negating his advantage? Hardly noticeable on the ice...
Or he's lost a step.

He's no spring chicken. I've said for a while that Byron would have been on my early list of those to sell high on as once he lost a step his entire game would drop off.

Or he's lost a step.

He's no spring chicken. I've said for a while that Byron would have been on my early list of those to sell high on as once he lost a step his entire game would drop off.

Once again this regime`s fascination to lock up a depth guy with term is beyond me

Waiver wire pick up and another overpay

Hope we can dump this year

Once again this regime`s fascination to lock up a depth guy with term is beyond me

Waiver wire pick up and another overpay

Hope we can dump this year
I’m not too concerned NHL is a heavily reputation based league - Byron should be moveable for solid return and I fully expect he’ll be the asset used as part of a deal.

I’m simply concerned the PK this year is looking like the PP last season - an anchor for the team...but it’s still too early in the season to outright panic.

I’m not too concerned NHL is a heavily reputation based league - Byron should be moveable for solid return and I fully expect he’ll be the asset used as part of a deal.

I’m simply concerned the PK this year is looking like the PP last season - an anchor for the team...but it’s still too early in the season to outright panic.

No issue with the respectable start this year

My point is contract is a waste a year after his signing just like Alzner

That's totally on the regime

3.5 here , 4.5 there and some other coin and that's a sizeable chunk of cap space

Put Byron and other assets in a larger deal and get a quality player

What's the obsession with moving our best center to the wing?
I commend Domi for adapting to the C position but he’s weak defensively, much of it stemming from getting dominated by physically stronger opposing C’s he faces with road matchups.

Domi’s north/south speed in the W IMO would do wonders for KKs game.

I commend Domi for adapting to the C position but he’s weak defensively, much of it stemming from getting dominated by physically stronger opposing C’s he faces with road matchups.

Domi’s north/south speed in the W IMO would do wonders for KKs game.

Exactly , he struggled late last year

He would be solid with 11 and KK

His playmaking will be an added bonus on the wing

Back